“Great breakfast place”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Stumbled on to this place when we were shopping. It is tucked away in a gift shop area. The food was tasty and the waiters did a great job on both the days we went. I got to try Mimosas for the first time. We ate inside one morning and outside the next morning. I like outside seating better. There are not a lot of seats so you may have to wait but it was worth it.

There are newer reviews for First Light Breakfast & Burgers

Reviewed 19 July 2014

I had the blue cheese and bacon burger, it was homemade and delish!! Emily the waitress was really friendly and helpful, would definately return!!

The only negative is the over fried corn dog nuggets, they were a little hard!!

Reviewed 19 July 2014

We got there on a busy Saturday morning with a party of 7, so we expected a wait. They told us it would be a 90 min wait. 2 1/2 hours later, our table was finally ready. After another 45 min, we finally got our food and it was mediocre at best. The eggs benedict were the worst I've ever had in my life. The rest of our party had no complaints but no one was thrilled (we ordered everything from pancakes, french toast, home fries, etc.). I can say with total confidence that I will never come here again.

2  Thank Brianna0317
Reviewed 18 July 2014

This restaurant is located in Timbuck II and has a small seating area inside and outside so plan ahead! We arrived shortly after 5 and we're seated immediately, there were only two in my party which always helps. The tables are covered with tablecloths and a layer of paper on top of that so children can color and draw right on the tabletops. Our waiter was very attentive, personable and efficient. Our drinks were refilled before they were even emptied, our food was served quickly and was hot. We each had a sandwich and fries for our meal and they were excellent. Not a lot of ambiance in the restaurant and limited seating, but good food and family friendly.

Reviewed 18 July 2014

3 of us visited around 8:30 am and there was no wait to be seated. As we were leaving around 9:30 there was a wait. The service was quick, the food was great, I got the western omelette which was perfect. I recommend getting the muffin as your choice of bread, they are huge and fluffy, melts in your mouth! I also had a classic Bloody Mary which was good, not the greatest I've ever had, but not the worst either. My friend got the crab dish and he asked them to put it over the muffin like a open faced sandwich and I was jealous I didn't get it! The only somewhat negative thing I can say is that the crab was under seasoned and we had to ask for more Old Bay, but we are all from Baltimore so that's probably more of a personal preference :)