I wasn't entirely happy with this particular hotel. Sure, it was the off-season and it's understandable they would be undergoing an exterior facelift during our stay (the entire entrance was blanketed in paint covers so we had to check out with our bags beyond). But the interior was in need of updating as well, so hopefully that is in the plans.
The staff was very friendly and our stay was very quiet. The hotel simply seemed to lack the extra "oomph" I needed to rate it any higher. Our room allowed a limited view of the ocean, the balcony door lock didn't work well, and it's a high sand dune between the hotel and beach. As beach hotels go, this is average.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ideal Outer Banks hotel right on the beach in Corolla, NC. We offer oceanfront rooms and suites that look out onto the pristine sandy dunes of the Outer Banks. Explore the remote beauty of the outer banks of North Carolina. See wild horses, the famous light houses of the outer banks, take a kayak tour, or choose to sit by the pool or lounge in our lazy river. Enjoy our free daily breakfast and wifi. Relaxation awaits you at our outer banks Corolla NC hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Outer Banks / Corolla reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Outerbanks Corolla Hotel Corolla
- Hampton Inn Outerbanks Carolla
- Hampton Inn Corolla
- Corolla Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn & Suites Outer Banks / Corolla NC