“Clean course and a lot of fun...”

Corolla Adventure Golf and Bumper Cars
Reviewed 5 August 2014

I took my kids to play mini-golf. We had a really great time. The prices were a little high, but I think it was worth it for the most part. Although, what wasn't worth it was the ice cream. For the amount of ice cream you received for the price was just way too little. Other than that, a very clean, nice and entertaining venue. The young girls working behind the golf counter also did a very good job.

1  Thank Bob M

Reviewed 27 July 2014

My husband took our adult daughter and our 2 1/2 yr old grand son who is still talking about racking his "papa" such a fun family experience and as they raced by with smiles on their faces, I snapped away at the picture opportunity.

Reviewed 16 July 2014

Mini-golf here is way too expensive, and though the scenery is nice, the course itself is absolutely boring to play. Go to the Grass Course in Corolla instead.

1  Thank msuperdock
Reviewed 3 July 2014

Fun, clean and family oriented attraction. We did 18 holes of mini-golf. Fun, would do again on our next visist.

1  Thank daniellep1423 .
Reviewed 21 June 2014

My wife and I took our kids and grandkids to the Outer Banks of North Carolina for a weeklong vacation in Corolla.

Aside from the great beaches we found a variety of things to do including several attractions catering to the younger members of our family. Once such venue, was the Corolla Raceway Bumper Cars.

Located in a quaint shopping, souvenir, casual dining area, the Corolla Raceway Bumper Cars attraction was easy to find and to enjoy. The cars were cool, the track long enough to get some speed and of course the fun of ‘bumping’ your opponent out of the way,

Great way to enjoy some family competition in a safe and friendly place.

5  Thank K A