“Wonderful!!!”

Ranked #6 of 86 Restaurants in Corolla
Price range: US$7 - US$22
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: We visited the last week of June, 2012 and they told us they had only been open 10 days. They handled a party of 15 as if they were doing if for years. The salsa was unbelievable! The food was light fresh and delicious!!
Severn, Maryland, United States
“Wonderful!!!”
Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

Ate here for lunch. The food was excellent and way beyond our expectation. We showed up just before they closed to transition to dinner but the waitress, Taylor seated us and gave us excellent service. Will definitely be back.

2 Thank bjbailey

Fairfield, Connecticut
“Average Mexican food”
Reviewed 25 July 2014 via mobile

I ate dinner here based on all of the reviews. Maybe my expectations were a little too high, or maybe I don't understand what Mexico City style food is. I think this was average at best. The chips were warm and crispy, however, the salsa tasted a little too much like tomato sauce, and the guacamole was just ok. My vegetable enchilada was not very good. The watermelon margaritas were outstanding. Reservations are a good idea. I tried making them, but every time I called it went straight to voicemail and said they would be open for Cinqo de Mayo. I am here in July. I drove there for an early dinner and found out they are closed from 3:00 - 5:00. I recommend getting a spot at the bar and ordering some apps.

Visited July 2014
Midlothian, Virginia
“Looks can be deceiving”
Reviewed 24 July 2014 via mobile

I know this doesn't look like a eclectic Mexican restaurant but it is. Good selection of margaritas. Fish tacos and enchiladas were to die for. All suggested by the staff. Enjoy.

Monticello, Kentucky
“Mexico City style”
Reviewed 23 July 2014

Outstanding food true to Mexico City style cuisine. The place is small and in a strip mall. The decor is fine, not overdone. The focus is the food and drinks and it is excellent. Many different dishes ordered at out table and everyone enjoyed. The grilled shrimp dish is especially outstanding. Highly recommended.

• Visited July 2014
Lexington TN
“Mexican night”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Excellent mexican food; cold beverages; we ate in the bar; but service was good & table side guacamole was divine!!

Visited July 2014