“Try the Corolla Crunch”

Outer Banks Popcorn Shoppe
Ranked #4 of 12 Dessert in Corolla
Good for: Child-friendly
Description: We are the one and only Outer Banks Popcorn Shoppe, yes a small family owned and operated business! We make all of our gourmet popcorn fresh daily right in each location (Duck or Corolla) We also make it in small batches to verify the absolute best taste possible. The popcorn we use is some of Nebraska's finest "mushroom" corn, allowing for a bigger popped corn for more flavor coverage. Our caramel corn will knock your socks off. If is a family recipe that has been passed down to us. OBX Popcorn Shoppe prides itself on using the finest ingredients to ensure you get the best popcorn flavor you can get. If you have any comments or suggestions for flavors you'd like to see added or tried please let us know. We love to keep our creative juices flowing.
Reviewed 19 July 2014

A great treat to take home to your friends, but make sure you get some for yourself. They will let you sample the different flavors before you decide which one is for you. Wish I had also gotten the chocolate drizzle!! Next year I will!

1  Thank Linda19810

Reviewed 10 July 2014 via mobile

Went to visit my uncle. He took us there to try. Really enjoyed. Excellent all around. Plan on going back when I visit again.

Reviewed 10 July 2014

We found out about them a few years ago on vacation in Corolla, NC. Had their popcorn and it was delicious! I think they were just starting out then, but now have another location in Duck, NC. When we aren't visiting the Outer Banks (we are from upstate NY), we order online. Pirates blend and Carmel are our favorites. When we receive our online orders in NY, the popcorn is always fresh and tasty. I TOTALLY recommend this popcorn shoppe!

Reviewed 10 July 2014

Great popcorn! Visit them every year during our trip to Outer Banks. Best popcorn ever! So many flavors to choose from and always new ones. Staff is super friendly. It's nice they let you taste anything you want.

Reviewed 10 July 2014

Some say pricy. I say worth every mouth watering handful. I stopped by on the way to Virginia Beach to visit home from Palm Coast, FL. I love popcorn, especially favored popcorn. This is one of the best if not the best. Taking the scenic route back home really paid off this time. I will definitely go back this way again.