“Do Not Pass Up This Opportunity....”

Outer Banks Massage Therapy
More attraction details
Owner description: We are located in the Timbuck II shopping center in Corolla. Our spa is small, comfortable with a very relaxing atmosphere. We offer a variety of massages and spa treatments and require an appointment to be made in order to enjoy our services.
Fort Washington, Pennsylvania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Do Not Pass Up This Opportunity....”
Reviewed 19 June 2013

We booked with OBX Massage to drive up to our house on Carova 4x4 Beach for 10 massages. Aaron and Liz arrived exactly on time. Both had a high level of professionalism, they were well prepared with equipment and gear and they were efficient in setup. The group the took advantage of this opportunity are still raving about it, as I am. Both Aaron and Liz listen to your needs, whether you need some knots worked out, or a massage for pure relaxation. One of our group who was apprehensive, having never had a massage, came out and asked for an additional hour!! They did one massage after the other and we all settled up at the end. They even took credit cards at the house! It is so convenient, very affordable and we will DEFINITELY book again next year. TIP: make sure to get on their books and reserve early, they fill up quick.

Visited June 2013
2 Thank Bakpakgurl

Herndon, Virginia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great massage”
Reviewed 10 June 2013

I went with a few girlfriends to kick start our vacation. The place is pretty small, with about 3 rooms but that didn't affect the atmosphere. We were able to secure appointments for all 4 of us at the same time, which was very convenient. I had a sports massage and my massage therapist was AMAZING. I've very active and involved with lots of physical activities and he really concentrated on my problem areas. My friends were all very happy with their massages as well. The staff is very friendly, reasonably priced and has excellent massages. My therapist provided me a golf ball and tennis ball so that I could massage my problem areas (IT band, glutes, and feet) on my own. A must visit if you want to relax.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Luvmytrips2011
East Thetford
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“excellent massage”
Reviewed 9 June 2013

When I needed an emergency massage due to riding the horse touring truck(aggravated my neck and back muscles due to previous injury) I found Outer banks massage therapists listed in the information book. I was nervous as I had no idea how good the therapists were but when I walked in I was treated professionally. Liz was the therapist, highly skilled and quickly got the spasms under control and I was able to continue my vacation without pain. Highly recommend them!! (I m very chosey about massages, and have had some not so great ones.)

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Barb A
Corolla, North Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“RELAX”
Reviewed 6 May 2013

Too often, what is supposed to be a vacation can be stressful. Take some time for yourself at OBX Massage Therapy, you will be glad you did! You will feel an inch taller and in a calm, relaxed state of mind with a permanent smile when you leave the studio. The therapist are intuitive, skilled, trained professionals whom make you feel comfortable from your first step into the relaxing environment. A MUST if staying in Corolla!

Visited April 2013
1 Thank andy b
Corolla, North Carolina
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Best massages in Corolla, hands down, elbows on, relaxing”
Reviewed 8 February 2013

Ya wanna go where the locals go to get their relaxation and massages, go to OBX Massage Therapy.
Best to make an appointment.
They can do at their offices or lots of folks have them come to their vacation home for several hours for the whole crew.
Every therapist there is good. Locally owned and operated by trained professionals.

Visited February 2013