Took my wife to Corolla for our 48th Ann. stayed at The Inn Corolla Light , Super nice great place.Check in was good , it is a older hotel but looked like it had just been painted. Room was great , in on the water view was great nice walking trail out back goes to the Whale-head site. Free breakfast was good. No problems with Hotel would go again. Only problem with Corolla is not a lot of places to eat and the few there were packed. So you may want to take some food/ drinks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly Renovated! Charming waterfront inn on the Currituck Sound featuring classic Outer Banks wrap around porches, gas fireplaces, whirlpool tubs and breathtaking views, located in the renowned Corolla Light Resort. To access the amenities of the resort, a fee is added to the room cost each night. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Inn at Corolla Light reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Corolla Light Hotel Corolla
- Inn Corolla
- Inn At Corolla Light NC - Outer Banks