My husband & I stopped in here on whim & were delighted. It really is almost at the top end of Outer Banks. Very nice employees & owners. Beautiful rooms. We stayed in the Knight suite. It was lovely, gas fireplace, view of the sound, HUGE bathroom w tub & separate shower, kitchenette. Met lovely people. Loved that you can use bikes & health club at no extra charge. I thought it was very clean. I don't understand these negative comments. We have stayed all over & this is one of the nicest places I have found.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly Renovated! Charming waterfront inn on the Currituck Sound featuring classic Outer Banks wrap around porches, gas fireplaces, whirlpool tubs and breathtaking views, located in the renowned Corolla Light Resort. To access the amenities of the resort, a fee is added to the room cost each night. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Traveltool, S.L.U., Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Inn at Corolla Light reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Corolla Light Hotel Corolla
- Inn Corolla
- Inn At Corolla Light NC - Outer Banks