“nice clean room”

Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Creedmoor
Swansboro, North Carolina
“nice clean room”
Reviewed 19 September 2012

The room was very clean. The management is friendly and helpful. Would recommend this hotel to others looking a good deal. This location is close to lots of fast restuarants. There is a grocery store and drug store close by also. We will stay at this location next time we are in town.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
NC
Reviewed 29 July 2012

We have stayed at the Creedmoor, NC EconoLodge numerous times while working on my mom and dad's house. It is clean, comfortable, and the employees are very nice. The manager is extremely accomodating and friendly. This is definitely the best place to stay in this area.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
Easley
Reviewed 29 June 2012

I race and when are in the Creedmore area we stay here. Rooms are average and clean. Good value as I normally have to get 4 rooms.
Owner is nice & accomodating.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled on business
Somewhere on the Eastern Seaboard
Reviewed 21 November 2010

Several times recently I have had the opportunity to stay at the Creedmoor (North Carolina) EconoLodge. Aware that the EconoLodge is less expensive than others in the Choice Hotels chain, my hopes were initially not very high. Those thoughts were quickly and dramatically changed when I met the manager, Nick Patel and his wonderful and very friendly wife. Nick is a delightful host, always available to solve any issues that might arise and eager to provide directions to restaurants or other attractions in the area. The rooms are currently undergoing renovation (some are done!) and are always clean, with working refrigerators and microwaves and complementary HBO! I will return to this EconoLodge in the future whenever I travel to this area in North Carolina.

• Stayed November 2010, travelled solo
2 Thank DeborahClarkEbel
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 10 June 2010

I travel down to north carolina creedmoor at least 2-3 times per year and always stay at the econo lodge. nick the ower is a great man always on point to accomodate his guest with whatever needs they may have. Nick offers a nice breakfast each and everyday and has wonderful staff working for him that make all guests feel welcomed and at home. the beds in the rooms are amazing. my mother always wakes with a back ache back home, yet the minute she has a sleep at the econo lodge she wakes feeling great.. that in its self is a huge bonus... i would definately recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a friendly comfortable atmosphere. thanks nick for always accomodating me and for being so nice

• Stayed May 2010
3 Thank brilorra
Charlotte, North Carolina
Reviewed 14 April 2010

Spent one night here; I had stayed here a few years ago, and was pleasantly surprised that they've renovated the rooms and now have a new owner. 2 story property, no elevator, all exterior rooms. Check in was quick and easy, the owner (I think his name was Nick) checked me in; was very friendly and it was apparent he was serious about making his guests feel welcome. So many of these economy hotel owners make it obvious they are in it just to make some money and could care less about their guests, but this owner was totally different. Later that evening when he saw me out in the parking lot at my car he even came out to make sure my room was OK. Room was good, obviously recently renovated and they did a nice job. Now, this is an Econo Lodge, so don't expect the Hilton, but it was nicely furnished and decorated, clean and comfortable. Microwave & refrigerator. Bed/pillows were comfortable. Obviously new, heavy duty lock on the door. Wi-Fi worked very well. Had a desk with a rolling chair. The owner told me his next step is to upgrade the TVs to flat screen, but the one in my room was just fine anyway. They have a complimentary cont breakfast, but I didn't make it to the breakfast room so I can't comment. He gave me my receipt at check-in, so at checkout time I just called the front desk and left the key card in my room. Overall, this was an excellent value for the rate I paid and I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed April 2010, travelled on business
3 Thank rocknrun
Also consider these accommodations in or near Creedmoor
Best Western Butner Creedmoor Inn
Red Roof Inn Durham Duke University Medical Center
Sleep Inn
Sleep Inn
#4 of 9 in Henderson

Been to Econo Lodge Creedmoor - Butner? Share your experiences!