“Reasonable”

Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Creedmoor
Ossining, New York
“Reasonable”
Reviewed 14 February 2014

I appreciate for the care of front desk manager since it was really cold day, he turned on the heater for my room. When I entered my room, it was nice and warm. Breakfast was simple. Location is just off the highway. I wish someone could clean the parking lot.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Globalcitizentour

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Maggie Valley, North Carolina
Reviewed 28 December 2013

This room was exceptionally clean. Bathroom, microwave, frig, and linen were all spotless. Staff was very helpful and polite. Breakfast had a variety of food to chose from. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Baltimore, Maryland
Reviewed 14 March 2013

The owner and staff are friendly, polite, and extremely accomodating. The room I stayed in had a double bed, with clean sheets and clean blanket, with the standard bed cover. HBO is offered. My room had a clean fridge and microwave, which I utilized both during my stay. TV is flat screen. Plenty of lighting in the room. The room was cleaned everyday while I was gone. I chose this location since it was close to my job. Has a grocery store and plenty of restaurants close by.

I will be staying here again when I return from home to go back to work. By the way, Best Western is next door, and the Ramada Inn is across the street. Neither one can meet the excellent service and nightly rate this Choice Hotel brand has to offer.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
O'Brien, Florida, United States
Reviewed 24 October 2012

I travel alot for business and was looking for a place to stay that was close bye Ritichie Bros. The manager was very friendly and helpful and showed us the room before we paid. They do except pets and only have two rooms to accomodate. Pet fee of $25.00 for 2 small dogs, 2 nites, which was reasonable. Large area to walk your dog. The room was large and very clean and the price was right.

Room Tip: Nice owner and clean rooms.
  • Stayed October 2012, travelled on business
Swansboro, North Carolina
Reviewed 19 September 2012

The room was very clean. The management is friendly and helpful. Would recommend this hotel to others looking a good deal. This location is close to lots of fast restuarants. There is a grocery store and drug store close by also. We will stay at this location next time we are in town.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple
NC
Reviewed 29 July 2012

We have stayed at the Creedmoor, NC EconoLodge numerous times while working on my mom and dad's house. It is clean, comfortable, and the employees are very nice. The manager is extremely accomodating and friendly. This is definitely the best place to stay in this area.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
Easley
Reviewed 29 June 2012

I race and when are in the Creedmore area we stay here. Rooms are average and clean. Good value as I normally have to get 4 rooms.
Owner is nice & accomodating.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Creedmoor
The Inn at Creedmoor
Comfort Inn & Suites
Comfort Inn & Suites
#1 of 2 in Oxford
Red Roof Inn Durham Duke University Medical Center

Been to Econo Lodge Creedmoor - Butner? Share your experiences!