“Sorry, but we don't eat at "B" grade restaurants”

Shatley Springs Inn
Ranked #1 of 1 Restaurants in Crumpler
Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 4 August 2014

We had Shatley Springs on our list of places to go to today. We have eaten here several times in the past, most recently 2 years ago. The crowd we usually see was not there today, though it was a Monday and not a weekend, so we didn't think much about it. But when we went inside and saw the "B" sanitation grade (85), we just turned around and left. Please note there are two grades posted - the top one for the lodging facilities is an "A" 93, the restaurant grade is on the bottom. I hope they can get things turned around - it has been a very popular "destination" restaurant for years.

3  Thank kathysway

Reviewed 4 August 2014 via mobile

I visited on Sunday for lunch. We arrived around 11to find they were behind from breakfast. After over an hour wait we we seated only to wait another 15 minutes before a waitress got our drink order. The food was good but they seemed to be lacking for help. Maybe just a bad day.

2  Thank luv2golf12
Reviewed 2 August 2014

Crowded is always a good indication that a Restaurant is good and popular.Casual seating and polite, friendly service only exceeded by the good quality food. Nothing fancy but excellent.

1  Thank fentumew
Reviewed 30 July 2014

While visiting some friends we were taken to this place and i was some of the best food I had in a while

Reviewed 30 July 2014

This is the second time I have been to Shatley Springs to eat! My aunt took us here a few years ago and I will have to say this will be a place I want to visit EVERY time we visit! The food is DELICIOUS and it is fun getting the spring water to take home!