“Great food”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 30 November 2013

Was told was worth the short drive. It was worth a long drive. Burger one the best i've even eaten had BBQ pork with onion rings on the burger. The wife had chicken Alfredo. She said it was perfect. Will be back next time in town.

Reviewed 31 October 2013

Very good atmosphere with friendly and speedy service. the food was amazing especially their steak, not to done an not undercooked, seared on the out side to lock in all the juicy savory flavors that poured out once i cut into it. my mouth just watered. my taste buds exploded with every bite i took. Great job Tucks i think you just gained a life time customer

1  Thank David C
Reviewed 23 October 2013

I was very happy to come into Tucks one day and have great service from the get go. I was pleased with how fast our food came out to us and how great it tasted. Try the new blackened chicken Cesar salad. It was amazing!

Reviewed 27 September 2013 via mobile

Our first time in so I wasn't sure what to expect. College town places come and go quick. However this place was a pleasant surprise. Great burgers.
We will be back.
Go cats!!!!!

2  Thank WCUcody
Reviewed 27 September 2013

We actually LIVE in cullowhee, and have grown children. Glad that there is another restaurant to choose that serves a variety of food & (finally!) beer & alcohol, but our first visit there was actually just "average." I had the Philly cheese and it tasted just like any other would, but a bit blander. The rib eye had by my husband was pretty good though, and cooked med rare, just to his liking! The atmosphere is DEFINITELY casual (wouldn't do a "business lunch" there at all--too wide open with terrible acoustics). Had a large recreational area with darts, & corn-holing (bean bag toss game) offerings. And lots of beers selections on tap. So, not a bad place, but it will have to prove itself before I would recommend it to others just yet. Will definitely give it another try though!

1  Thank CullowheeNC