“BW River Escape”

Best Western Plus River Escape Inn & Suites
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Dillsboro
“BW River Escape”
Reviewed 6 August 2014

This facility is a bit off the beaten path but well worth it. The best complimentary breakfast I have experienced. Clean, clean facilities, impeccable room. Warm, inviting lobby area. Mountains and river view wonderful to wake up to. Perfect name: River Escape. I look forward to finding an excuse to travel this way again.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (182)
Chickamauga, Georgia
Reviewed 4 August 2014

We stayed for two nights. We went and saw Jennifer Nettles at Harrah's Cherokeee Casino which was about 20 minutes away from the hotel. I had booked my room several weeks in advance at the hotel and requested a river view room king size bed. When I got to my room their they gave me a two queen beds not in a river view room. I went to the front desk and they said that I could stay in a river view room one night then move the next night. I was not happy about that. We ended up staying in the queen bed room. I figured when you call the hotel they will give you what you request. NOT....But the concert and location of the hotel was great. The only food near by is a Huddle House or a Subway.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

bwriverescape, General Manager at Best Western Plus River Escape Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 6 August 2014
Angela, I appreciate your review of the property. I'm sorry you had reservation issues. We are very careful about that but clearly missed the mark with you. I'm sorry this happened. Please call me directly next time you book (828-586-6060, ask for Megan) so I can be completely sure you have exactly what you need. I would love to make this up to you. I hope you will give us an opportunity to provide you with accommodations next time you're in the Cherokee area.
Ware Shoals, United States
Reviewed 4 August 2014

I highly recommend this hotel. The staff was great, and the view was amazing. The room was beautiful and clean. The staff had great recommendations for things to do during our trip and pointed us to some amazing local restaurants. The only down side to the trip is the room had an odor.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for taking the time to provide such a great review of our property. I'm not sure what you mean about the room having an odor but please next time let us know so that we can resolve the issue right away while you're still in-house. We are happy to move you or handle the issue quickly and to your satisfaction. We will look forward to seeing you again soon!
Efland, United States
Reviewed 3 August 2014

This hotel was just a great hotel with the nice clean rooms, and the friendly staff. I thought the price was better than others in the area. Clean rooms and great interior and exterior. Nice swimming pool and fitness room. Love the view of the river! Although not close to anything within walking distance of the hotel as far as food or shopping.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business

1 Thank Sharon S
What a great review! Thank you for sharing your experience with other travelers. We can't wait to see you again next time you visit campus!
Leavittsburg, Ohio
Reviewed 2 August 2014

spacious, clean, quiet, awesome!! we turned off the air and left the door and window open on our private balcony so we could hear the sounds of the creek down below. the room layout was perfect, the jetted tub was awesome!!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

I'm thrilled to hear you had such a relaxing, enjoyable time with us during your recent trip. Thanks for sharing your experience with others! I hope you'll come back again and enjoy our great view and rooms overlooking the Tuckasegee River.
Mt. Airy
Reviewed 1 August 2014

The room was fine, the view great, but the coffee was horrible. How hard can it be to brew coffee? Stale, machine-dispensed. So bad we got coffee at Bojangles both mornings, which was ridiculous at $139.

• Stayed July 2014
Thank you for the review. We take all comments very seriously and are currently researching different coffee providers for brewed coffee, just the way you want it. We know having great coffee is an important part of mornings and this is important to us too. We hope to make this change within the next few weeks and hope you'll give us an "Excellent Coffee" review when we do!! Thanks again!
Fleming Island, United States
Reviewed 31 July 2014

The staff was informative and kind. The staff gave several recommedndations on food and were correct in locations, distances ,and quality of food. My stay did not come up short in any fashion at this establishment. Family reunion already scheduled next year for third year in a row.So why dont you bring your family and try it out. You will have no regrets,I promise.The scenery is beautiful and is undescribable. Just feast your eyes, stomachs,and hearts at this location.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Michael thank you for the great review. We enjoyed having your family reunion stay with us and we're looking forward to next year's visit too. It is always a pleasure. Thank you for including us in such a special event in your lives. We are touched to take part and help host your family.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Dillsboro
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Sylva Dillsboro Area
Comfort Inn
Comfort Inn
#2 of 6 in Sylva
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Sylva-Western Carolina Area
Harrah's Cherokee Casino Resort
Best Western Smoky Mountain Inn
Baymont Inn & Suites Cherokee Smoky Mountains

Been to Best Western Plus River Escape Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!