“A locals favorite in this town.”
Review of Sue's Diner

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Sue's Diner
Ranked #12 of 24 Restaurants in Dobson
Cuisines: American
Mount Airy, North Carolina
“A locals favorite in this town.”
Reviewed 2 October 2012

This is a great little restaurant just off the hwy 601 and E.Atkins st. exit in Dobson, NC.
Not a high priced fancy place, but great food and service.
This restaurant serves up one of the best breakfast in town with what we southerners call CatHead biscuits (that means really big if ya don't know what CatHead means) If you're really hungry just ask for the Hungry Man breakfast. They also serve breakfast anytime of the day.
They have daily lunch specails during the week and a great sunday lunch. The food is always good and the staff is freindly. This is the restaurant where you see all types of folks here from neckties to the rest of us in work clothes. It is really a locals favorite here. This is one of my favorite local restaurants as I am also a local here within a few miles of this place. I have written many reveiws for alot of establishments from my many trips away from home. Just thouht this one near my home deserves a great review too. I have been here many many times and will be there again in a few days.

• Visited September 2012