“Lovely setting”

Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: none
Description: The Harvest Grill, located on the grounds of Shelton Vineyards, offers upscale dining with a bistro style atmosphere. The Harvest Grill has enclosed patio seating as well as an intimate dining room. Featuring a menu that our chef has deemed "sophisticated comfort food", the Harvest Grill has been awarded the Triple A three diamond rating for it's food, service and decor.
Reviewed 18 July 2013

My friend and I decided to eat lunch here prior to our wine tasting based on our B&B host's recommendation. We were seated by a window to take advantage of the lovely views. We began with the seafood gumbo which was delicious. I ordered the trout which was tasty but 1/2 the size I have ever been served. It was served with a unique potato salad which didn't seem to compliment the fish. Would have preferred another vegetable.

Reviewed 9 July 2013

Great menu, great atmosphere, great service and most of all great food! My favorite was the cinnamon ice cream on the side of the chocolate cake.

Reviewed 9 July 2013

This is a good restaurant and, overall, we had a very good meal there. However, my experience with the wedge salad certainly took the edge off the experience for me. While about half through the salad I had very bad taste in my mouth. After turning the wedge over, I found the the bottom of the lettuce head was rotten. Inspecting it closely, the back portion was black. The kitchen should have seen this before dressing it. I showed it to our server and she said that she would bring it to the attention of someone in the kitchen. The rest of the meal was excellent, but it certainly changed my perspective of the overall food service operation.

Harvest G, General Manager at Harvest Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2013

We would like to Thank You for providing us with the feedback on your experience. The Grilled Iceberg Wedge on the menu is quite a popular item for us. Many folks have been surprised with the idea of the Lettuce being grilled and have misinterpreted that there is a problem with the lettuce when in actuality it is simply Grill marks. Perhaps this is what happened in your case. If not, I offer my sincere apology and ask you to contact me at 336.366.3590 so I can further address the issue. Thank You.

Paul S. Lange
Executive Chef

Reviewed 8 July 2013

Great food & Atmosphere. You sit in the restaurant & look out to the winery & vines. A great trip to eat, drink & stay

Reviewed 8 July 2013

Two couples finished our day of North Carolina wineries here. We were too late to see the vineyards but had a great dinner at Harvest Grill. The wine tastings and flights in the restaurant were dramatically served and very economical. The food was great and there was enough variety that everyone had trouble deciding. Offering starters, small plates and entrees...there was something for every appetite. The desserts were all delicious (yes, we had them ALL by choosing two samplers). We were also impressed with the cheese plate which focused on some local ingredients. Stop by if you're in the area. It is very close to interstate 77 and would be worth the trip.

Been to Harvest Grill? Share your experiences!