“So relaxed! This place is the real deal.”
Review of Aqua Spa

Aqua Spa
Ranked #2 of 3 Spas & Wellness in Duck
Reviewed 5 August 2015

This is my first time at Aqua Spa even though we have a summer home here. This place is really great. I have been to a lot of spas and this one is certainly the real deal. They have a nice and well-stocked changing room and offer robes and sandals. The relaxation room overlooks the beautiful Currituck Sound and offers tea and water. I had the hot stone massage with Keith today. Both were great! Next time I will plan to stay for lunch or dinner in their restaurant.

Date of experience: August 2015
"scent"
"hips"
"blinds"

Reviewed 2 August 2015

Every year we return to the OBX and the Aqua Spa is always on the list of things to do. Tony Francis the massage therapist works magic and makes all of your tensions fall away. After a long drive to the OBX there is nothing better than lunch at Aqua (try the fish tacos) and then a visit to the spa.

Date of experience: August 2015
Reviewed 18 June 2015 via mobile

Okay so if your thinking about getting a deep tissue massage on your vacation look no further. My time is very valuable and I've had a few massages around the globe and this is one of the best massages I've ever had. The ease of booking was great (had to ask my wife TY if you ever read this) the spa is located on the second floor and it's worth the extra steps not only is the friendly staff waiting for you at the top of the stairs but the mens waiting area overlooks the peaceful Currituck sound. I arrived and wanted to extend my 50min to an 80min and they were able to accommodate me which I was pleasantly surprised (Wednesday @ 11am may of had something to do with it) I extended my time thinking I just needed a little extra work and prayed that my therapist knew what she was doing! She was very professional and went right in and I felt very comfortable the entire time I was In her hands. The facilities were a little small but all of that disappeared during my massage which overlooked the sound. I think my massage therapist name was Christina and I will be back very soon. I highly recommend!!!!!! Will be back in July hopefully.

Date of experience: June 2015
3  Thank jhw1013
Reviewed 4 June 2015

As a local who doesn't usually treat myself to time at the spa, I asked someone recently about a place to go for a massage. They suggested Aqua. We've had dinner there before and it was very good. Life's been one huge stress ball lately and I'm suddenly in to giving myself a break. This 50 minute Swedish massage was SOOOO amazing. It's been awhile, as I said. And I've had massages in some of the top resorts in the country. But, Duck, you have yourself a major winner here. I would recommend Aqua time and time again! I couldn't begin to describe what a luxurious experience that it was! Thank you! Mission accomplished!!!!

Date of experience: June 2015