Open today: 11:30 - 21:00
Review Highlights
Massage

Kieth was the best therapeutic deep tissue massage I so desperately needed. I cannot say enough... read more

Reviewed 27 October 2018
slabelle2016
Flint, Michigan
via mobile
Excellent deep tissue massage

Made an appointment over the phone with very friendly receptionist. Scheduled 2 massages, 1... read more

Reviewed 17 October 2018
kim m
The Villages, Florida
via mobile

All reviews relaxation room deep tissue massage waiting area place is beautiful these services located right keith pedicure gratuity therapeutic obx pressure sound masseuse robes scent hips
Reviewed 18 September 2015

My friends and I love Aqua's restaurant and visit it every time we're in Duck. This year we decided massages would be lovely so tried the Aqua spa (we received 10% off since we had dined with them 2 nights prior!). I knew they do a great job with the restaurant so expected it to be a good experience but it far surpassed my expectations. I get massages quite regularly so my standards are fairly high. Susanna was my massage therapist and was out of this world fantastic! She started by asking if I was having any pain and if I was looking for more relaxation or therapy. I told her therapeutic with a touch of relaxation (we are at the beach, of course!) and she was amazing. She used really great, deep pressure where I needed it and of course the whole experience was relaxing. And their signature Coco-Mango massage oil - ridiculous! I had to purchase some body wash before I left because the scent is so heavenly. If you're looking for a spa outing - either alone or with friends - Aqua is your place. You will no be disappointed!

Date of experience: September 2015
Reviewed 24 August 2015 via mobile

Aqua Spa is a lovely spa in Duck. Looks out over the sound - so lovely views. Although going to the spa isn't about the views of course. I had a facial which was so relaxing and lovely. Staff were all so friendly and helpful. Wasn't made to feel rushed at all. Would highly recommend this place for some R&R during your trip!

Reviewed 5 August 2015

This is my first time at Aqua Spa even though we have a summer home here. This place is really great. I have been to a lot of spas and this one is certainly the real deal. They have a nice and well-stocked changing room and offer robes and sandals. The relaxation room overlooks the beautiful Currituck Sound and offers tea and water. I had the hot stone massage with Keith today. Both were great! Next time I will plan to stay for lunch or dinner in their restaurant.

Reviewed 2 August 2015

Every year we return to the OBX and the Aqua Spa is always on the list of things to do. Tony Francis the massage therapist works magic and makes all of your tensions fall away. After a long drive to the OBX there is nothing better than lunch at Aqua (try the fish tacos) and then a visit to the spa.

Reviewed 18 June 2015 via mobile

Okay so if your thinking about getting a deep tissue massage on your vacation look no further. My time is very valuable and I've had a few massages around the globe and this is one of the best massages I've ever had. The ease of booking was great (had to ask my wife TY if you ever read this) the spa is located on the second floor and it's worth the extra steps not only is the friendly staff waiting for you at the top of the stairs but the mens waiting area overlooks the peaceful Currituck sound. I arrived and wanted to extend my 50min to an 80min and they were able to accommodate me which I was pleasantly surprised (Wednesday @ 11am may of had something to do with it) I extended my time thinking I just needed a little extra work and prayed that my therapist knew what she was doing! She was very professional and went right in and I felt very comfortable the entire time I was In her hands. The facilities were a little small but all of that disappeared during my massage which overlooked the sound. I think my massage therapist name was Christina and I will be back very soon. I highly recommend!!!!!! Will be back in July hopefully.

Date of experience: June 2015