Open today: 11:30 - 21:00
Review Highlights
Massage

Wonderful experience! Staff is very courteous and friendly! Clean and relaxing - would go back... read more

Reviewed 7 January 2019
tiffanysalati
Newport News, Virginia
New Year’s Spa Day with the bestie!

Lovely & zen start to 2019! Highly recommend checking out their winter specials (facial, massage... read more

Reviewed 4 January 2019
490marya
Corolla, North Carolina
via mobile

All reviews relaxation room deep tissue massage mani pedi waiting area these services located right keith gratuity therapeutic sound pressure masseuse scent hips blinds zen robes
Reviewed 22 June 2016 via mobile

Pricey, and too expensive for me to get any spa treatments, but went for lunch and cocktails with friends and was great! Great service, food was very tasty, and drinks were excellent. Next time I'll get a massage!!

Date of experience: August 2015
Reviewed 30 March 2016

Arrived at Aqua Spa in Duck, just in time for a beautiful sunset from our window table for 2. Wife had duck breast with couscous that was excellent; I had shrimp and grit-less mussels over pasta in a white wine sauce that was very nice. Only disappointment was lingonberry bread pudding that was too dry. Service was a bit off, as it was a very busy Tuesday nite and they were short-handed. Our server did his best, given the situation. $70 - no wine or cocktails and not counting tip.

Date of experience: March 2016
Reviewed 25 September 2015

the Facial $110 for 50 min. i honestly didnt care for the facial itself. i have had better facials elsewhere. i loved their nicely decorated men/women locker rooms. nice room to change into the robe. i absolutely loved their little quiet peaceful lounge room; 2 large windows with serene view of the sound. they had relaxing music coming from the built in speakers above you in the ceiling, a cute bookcase w books, cute pots with green plants, table lamp, comfy chairs w soft throws, a couch, etc. The perfect size lounge room for 2 ppl. anymore ppl it would feel crowded. i would return again. to sit there, sipping my drink, and enjoying the view :)

Reviewed 20 September 2015 via mobile

Went with a friend. I had a deep tissue with reflexology--absolutely wonderful! She had an express facial with a prenatal massage and said it was great. Only issue was that the dressing area was FREEZING! Other than that we were treated like royalty! Lunch downstairs at the restaurant topped off a perfect start to vacation :)

Reviewed 18 September 2015

My friends and I love Aqua's restaurant and visit it every time we're in Duck. This year we decided massages would be lovely so tried the Aqua spa (we received 10% off since we had dined with them 2 nights prior!). I knew they do a great job with the restaurant so expected it to be a good experience but it far surpassed my expectations. I get massages quite regularly so my standards are fairly high. Susanna was my massage therapist and was out of this world fantastic! She started by asking if I was having any pain and if I was looking for more relaxation or therapy. I told her therapeutic with a touch of relaxation (we are at the beach, of course!) and she was amazing. She used really great, deep pressure where I needed it and of course the whole experience was relaxing. And their signature Coco-Mango massage oil - ridiculous! I had to purchase some body wash before I left because the scent is so heavenly. If you're looking for a spa outing - either alone or with friends - Aqua is your place. You will no be disappointed!