Free cancellation until 27/07
US$130
Hampton.com
TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
All reviewscomfortable overnight staytraveling home from floridabrass lanterncomfortable bed and pillowswaffle stationnice flat screen tveasy chairgreat stopquiet hotelnice breakfastnice place to staystay there againwafflesenjoyed my stayfree breakfastexitmotel
Reviewed 18 June 2017

This hotel was a clean and comfortable place to stay on our drive to the beach. It was recently renovated. Room and bathroom were clean - bed was comfortable. Had outdoor pool we would have used had we not endured severe thunderstorms that night. Desk hostess - Lakeisha (sp?) was polite and welcoming, and gave us good advice on a nearby steakhouse. I would recommend this place to anyone looking for a place to stop when headed north or south. Easy on and off I-95 in Dunn, NC.

Stayed: June 2017
1  Thank Frank1126
Anil O, Hotel Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

I thank you sincerely for your comments, which mean the world to me. I strive to create an excellent atmosphere for
guests and am pleased to be succeeding. I especially thank you for pointing out the comfort, cleanliness and
friendliness of our hotel. I’ll share your positive comments with everyone on the team, and we all hope to have you
with us again. We’re ready to serve you again soon.

Reviewed 16 May 2017

The price and room for this one night stay were good. It was an old hotel which had some basic upgrades done recently. The bed was comfortable but the room in itself was not the best, it was freshly updated but kind of done a bit cheaply. For example the windows were old, the tile entrance way was oddly done, and the doors were old wood doors painted to look fresher. For the price it was OK, however there was nothing on the same exit to eat at. Overall no real issues but I would most likely not return.

Room Tip: Stay towards the back of the hotel as its close to the highway.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for offering a mixed review of our hotel, pointing out some good points and some negative ones. We’re
grateful that you noticed our remodeling and excellent price for a single night. I apologize to you that didn’t care
from some of the décor and that detracted from your stay with us. My hope is that you will visit again so that we can
show you a better experience that will fully satisfy you. We’ll be here when you need us.

Reviewed 20 April 2017

We were traveling home from Florida. Staff was friendly and helpful. The hotel is just off the I-95 and easy to find. The room and bathroom was clean. There was a Cracker Barrel near by. We would stay there again.

Room Tip: We were on the first floor and it was fine.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for indicating that you would stay with us again. That’s the highest compliment possible. Additionally, we

thank you that you pointed out our friendly staff, great location and clean rooms. Our goal is an excellent
experience for every guest, and I’m pleased we completely satisfied. We invite you to stay with us again soon so
you can experience the many positive attributes of our hotel again.

Reviewed 7 April 2017

I was traveling back home from FL. The hotel is right off of I-95. Front desk clerk was polite, welcoming and pleasant. Room was on the first floor. It was well maintained and not run down. Carpets were clean as was the bathroom. For the price it was a good deal. I would stay there again. I would recommend it. The hotel offered a breakfast in the morning as do most hotels today. I did not eat breakfast so no comment on that.

Room Tip: First floor rooms are used the most but in good shape
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo

Dear Guest,

All I can say is that I deeply thank you and appreciate your overwhelmingly positive comments. We strive for
perfection and are pleased that we’re coming close to meeting that goal. Nothing means more to us than satisfying
our guests, so you’ve made our day. We invite you to stay with again whenever you’re in the area – for another
excellent experience you’re sure to enjoy.

Reviewed 4 April 2017 via mobile

Stopped on way north from FL to MD because we needed a pet- friendly hotel and many of the I95 chains are grim. The king room is nice size and well appointed with microwave and frig, desk and easy chair. The bathroom is good sized. I am sitting in my room as I write this and do not hear the highway even though we are close-by. They have an outdoor pool that is not open yet but looks great.
Dunn is rather a quiet small town so it is just a great stop-over. Cant speak of the breakfast yet but will have it tomorrow.
There is one item of quite a bit of concern to me. The back door of the hotel has NO lock. This needs to be corrected ASAP. Hope the manager reads this.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Your positive feedback is important to us and shows us that we’re on the right track toward satisfying every guest,
every day. I’m especially pleased that our pet-friendliness and quietness contributed to the pleasantness of your
stay. I apologize that the back door was not properly secured at the time you were with us. We take serving guests
seriously and appreciate your kind and candid comments. We’ll be here for you when you need to stay in the area
again and look forward to welcoming you again.