US$94
US$56
Priceline
US$130
Hampton.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 April 2016

We had the pleasure of holding our daughters wedding rehearsal, wedding and reception at the Barrington House. I cannot say enough about the quality of service and the expertise Cathy Honeycutt and Chef Paula showed us. It was simply perfect. My wife and I were tickled to death and more importantly our daughter and her husband were thrilled as well. Her staff, the house and grounds were outstanding and well prepared for our large group of over 160 guests. Cannot express how pleased we were with everything.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 January 2015

My girlfriend and I had reserved a room at Barrington House Bed & Breakfast for a long weekend many months in advance. Out of nowhere, a couple of days before our stay was supposed to start we received a notice in the mail stating our reservation had been cancelled and we were refunded our money. No explanation was given at all. We attempted to call the bed and breakfast and left several messages, however no one from Barrington House would call us back to explain why our reservation had mysteriously vanished. I am very disappointed with how we were treated. This reflects very poorly on the individuals in charge, and I would be skeptical of the service and hospitality they could offer as a bed and breakfast. My recommendation would be to stay elsewhere.

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled as a couple
8  Thank Will B
Reviewed 28 October 2014

The house is huge and really well taken care of. Absolutely beautiful grounds. We stayed in the Glo Davis room. The room was large and clean and very comfortable.The bathroom was shared with another but, fortunately, the other bedroom was not occupied. The breakfasts were delicious and so was our surf and turf dinner. Our host was very accommodating and courteous. Would definately stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 October 2014

Spent 2 relaxing evenings at the Barrington. It was great. Accommodations nicely appointed, food excellent, friendly but not stalking innkeepers. A great gift from our kids. Come to relax. Not a lot to do in Dunn area. We shopped thrift and antique stores.

Room Tip: Try to get half the house to yourself so you don't share a bath.
  • Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 October 2014

My wife and I have made the trek between our home in Florida and our family and friends Maryland many times and usually drive straight through. I doubt we will do that again since we've found the Barrington House in Dunn. We discovered this beautifully restored B&B through an Amazon Local email we received and thought it was worth a shot for an in-route overnight. It turned out to be a wonderful experience. Kim is a delightful woman and really cares about the B&B's guests. Steve was a bit under the weather and stayed away from the guests. We stayed in the Glo Davis suite and had the shared bathroom to ourselves since the other connected room happened to be vacant. It was a lovely room with nice furnishings and a very comfortable queen bed. The dinner Kim prepared for her guests that night was awesome. It included a nice salad, a delicious steak perfectly prepared accompanied by fresh salmon, a zucchini and squash medley, and topped off with a lava cake. Wonderful. Breakfast included a fresh fruit cup, crispy bacon, potatoes and scrambled eggs with a verde sauce. Wow! The grounds of the B&B are beautiful and are well tended to. We fully expect to visit this B&B again on our next I-95 trip to Maryland.

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled as a couple