“Simply Amazing”

Simply Divine Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 2 Dunn B&B and Inns
Reviewed 8 April 2011

Rob and Carmen are two of the most amazing people. They truly take care of you and want to make you feel right at home. This is our second trip and we are even more elated. We had our wedding there and the Forrester's did everything to make sure it was the most amazing day of our lives. Everyone should take a trip to see the Forresters!

Room Tip: All the pictures are online! Check their website.
  • Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 5 April 2011

We used the Simply Divine Bed and Breakfast to host a bridal afternoon tea. The service, food, and decor were superb. Our hosts excelled in making this event a memorable occasion. I highly recommend this place for showers and parties.

• Stayed: April 2011
Reviewed 29 January 2011

we stayed one night and they accomodated a 10:30 PM arrival. Handsome old home in a quiet small town. Huge rooms and fine amenities, great wi-fi. Would like to come back in the summer and enjoy the big pool. Pleasant hosts.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Jimmy4447
Reviewed 9 January 2011

We were visiting our grandaughter at Campbell Univ. which is a short drive. The plus was that we were traveling with our little dog and this B&B was quite accomodating for us. Wonderful breakfast and dinner is available also. Centrally located to any shopping in Dunn. Much better than staying in any motel and rates are comparable. Loved the warm bathroom and fluffy towels.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 November 2010

When we arrived we were met by the hostess. She was very personable and gave us a great tour of the amazing house. The house has been restored wonderfully and the historic aspect was amazing. The rooms were well decorated and very large. The bathrooms were clean. We were treated with a great breakfast and served promptly at the time of our request. Slightly disappointed that when we returned for our second night stay, our room had not been straightened and towels replaced. The stay was amazing and far beat any hotel in that Dunn could offer. However, you should be provided with sufficient linens or the rooms straightened between nights. Overall it was a pleasurable stay.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank CU08
Reviewed 30 September 2010

I travel through Dunn fairly regularly, usually for something at nearby Campbell University. In the past I've stayed at the Comfort Inn and the Hampton Inn. However, this time my wife was with me, so I thought it would be nice to try a B&B. When I called Simply Divine, I discovered that the price would beat either of my "regular" stays. It is a beautiful house, built in 1909, if my memory is right. Very large rooms, nicely decorated. This was a week night, so we had the run of the house to ourselves. There were DVDs of movies to choose from and nice places to sit to read and chat. The Jade Room was large and had a TV with a DVD player. The bed was very comfortable. I saw where one reviewer mentioned the train, but I only heard a train in the distance and only once. Carmin, the host, was very accomodating. The breakfast was good - much better than I would have had at a chain inn, of course. I have not stayed at many B&Bs, but this experience has made me rethink where I might normally choose. I will definately stay at Simply Divine the next time I am in the area.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 September 2010

My husband and I spent the weekend in the Dunn/Buies Creek area while visiting our daughter for Campbell University Family Weekend. I am thrilled that we decided to choose a B&B for our home away from home. Rob and Carmen were superb hosts with a charming home. Our room was spacious, comfortable, and clean and our breakfast meal was yummy! I generally have difficulty getting to sleep and sleeping throughout the night when I am away from home, but not this time. I cannot wait for our next weekend excursion to Dunn! Do not waste your money on a hotel. Simply Divine is the place to stay.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Dunn
Hampton Inn Dunn
The Barrington House
The Inn at Anderson Creek Club
The Inn at Anderson Creek Club
#1 of 1 in Spring Lake

Been to Simply Divine Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!