La Quinta Inn & Suites Raleigh/Durham Southpoint
US$125
US$226
Travelocity
US$91
All reviewswaffle housewafflesboiled eggssmall dogresearch parkeasy accessresearch trianglewould stay here againbed was comfortablebooked this hoteloff the highwaybreakfast barfree breakfastclean roomsnice stayconvenient locationgreat place to stay
Reviewed 31 October 2011

Had the best time here in Durham, visiting for the NCCU homecoming. Rooms were clean and every member of the staff was friendly and attentive. Will come back again, and again.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank ronimo
Reviewed 16 October 2011

First time we stayed at a La Qunta. If they are all like this hotel we'll be fans for life. Room was large with plenty of work space for computer, writing, etc. Roomy bathroom - fabulous shower. Very clean, comfortable bed, it appears to have been recently renovated. Extremely friendly staff - we already made our reservations for our next trip to the area.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank mammamea
Reviewed 25 September 2011

I stayed here when considering relocation to the area and right after I moved to nc. It was cheap and I only need a bed but it was actually quite nice and modern looking. The free breakfast is basic but met my needs 100%. It is in a good location to get everywhere in Durham, Raleigh,Cary and the RTP.

• Stayed: October 2010
1  Thank Emjai1920
Reviewed 12 September 2011

We arrived in Durham without a reservation & chose this hotel based on the reviews here. I would love to have given it 5 stars based on the staff, the overall cleanliness & the complimentary breakfast. There were only two relatively minor issues that could easily be remedied - there was some mildew around the tub in the bathroom & a stain in the middle of the carpet. I would stay again & would hope that minor issues are resolved so that I could give them 5 stars.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 August 2011

We had to evac for hurricane Irene. So I called the La Quinta Research Park, NC because of the great reviews that I read. They are worth EVERY star! Great price, large room, pet friendly, clean, friendly staff, etc... My family of four enjoyed our stay very much! Thank you!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family