La Quinta Inn & Suites Durham Research Triangle Pk
Ranked #20 of 71 Hotels in Durham
Elyria, Ohio
“Meh”
Reviewed 16 August 2012

My son and I stayed here for one night. The gentleman who checked us in spoke too quickly and mumbled. I had to ask him to repeat certain information a couple of times. The room was adequate and clean. Definitely starting to show wear and tear. The information provided in the room about amenities, hours, etc. was sparse and generic. It wasn't specific to that location. Our room faced the highway, but it was quiet enough, especially outside of rush hour. I was not very impressed with breakfast, but it did the job. Haven't decided yet if I'd stay here again. I would probably check out other options in the area first.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Reviewed 12 August 2012

I stay here very frequently for work and after close to 100 nights (over the past 6 years) I can say it is consistently one of the best hotels around! They have never messed up a reservation. The breakfast is not the greatest in the world.... But everything else is great and a wonderful value. From the front desk, the night auditors, the manager, and the housekeepers all work hard to make their hotel top notch!

• Stayed August 2012, travelled on business

East Windsor, New Jersey
Reviewed 10 August 2012

We have stayed here on many occasions and have always found this to be a terrific hotel. I did notice that it is beginning to show some signs of aging and wear and tear as to be expected. The pool and hot tub are amazing. Would love it if breakfast was open just a bit later (6-9am). Staff is always friendly and helpful. We will be returning as we have family in the area.

Newberry, Florida, USA
Reviewed 7 August 2012

The staff could not be more friendly or helpful! We need to extend our stay, they had no doubles left so they up graded us to a king and gave us a roll away at no extra cost to us! Anything to help us have a great stay!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 5 August 2012

Very nice hotel. I would have liked to have more hot food choices for breakfast not just waffles. Otherwise, breakfast was OK. I was traveling with my husband, my 3 and 6 year olds. We had a king suite. The room was nice. I would have preffered a sofa bed for my kids instead of a futon type bed. For that reason I almost didn't stay here. Overall this a very nice hotel, decorated nicely. Thanks.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with family

Kissimmee, Florida
Reviewed 2 August 2012

My son went to a wrestling tournament and his team stood in this hotel. The day they were living my son lost his wallet with more than $100.00 cash. The hotel crew found the wallet and after identify the content in the wallet they mailed to my home. It was my surprise that the wallet had all the money and personal identification.Thank you guys it is nice to know that honesty is one of your crew standard.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled on business