“Great Value! Staff is so accommodating!”

Extended Stay America - Durham - RTP - Miami Blvd. - North
Ranked #57 of 71 Hotels in Durham
Reviewed 1 June 2013

Janet and Jessica at the front desk are wonderful. Janet even printed a map for me and suggested places to shop. When I needed towels, Jessica brought them up to me herself. They really go above and beyond here. Housekeeping is very friendly, polite and they respect your privacy. Room was very clean and cozy. Will stay here again!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
There are newer reviews for Extended Stay America - Durham - RTP - Miami Blvd. - North

Reviewed 15 May 2013

Excellent Stay, Absolutely Perfect!! Personal, Rooms and Service., For sure ill be back! Anything i asked was solved as quick as i needed. Clean, Comfortably, Big Rooms and huge tv! Very nice Kitchen and Beatiful beds.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 January 2013 via mobile

I paid so little for this room that I was astonished by its huge size! A large sitting area with a couch and recliner, well-lit workspace, kitchen with a bar and bar stools, and of course the bedroom area and bathroom. I really liked that the large TV was on a swivel stand I could point either at the bed or the sitting area. Room was immaculately clean, and well decorated. Much more pleasant decor scheme than a lot of these extended-stay hotels. I was disappointed that I only stayed here for one night. Caveats: the towels were pretty scratchy, and the Internet is slow. The low cost and friendly staff more than make up for that, though. One bonus: I know won't be this way in every room, but my window looked out on a pretty wooded area. Would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: January 2013
1  Thank ChelseaMP
roadwarriornc, Director of Operations at Extended Stay America - Durham - RTP - Miami Blvd. - North, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2013

"It was very kind of you to take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. Our company motto is ""Excellence Every Day, Every Way,"" and my promise to you is that we will continue to operate according to this practice; after all, that's how Extended Stay Hotels(sm) got to be the largest extended stay lodging brand in North America.

Reviewed 11 January 2013

This location illustrated superior customer service while staying for a weekend. The hostess initiated great conversation, and even addressed me by now through out my weekend. The room was spacious and clean. I really enjoyed the recliner that was stationed within the room while watching tv. I recommend this location to anyone who wants to stay in a clean place and being treated with great customer service.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled solo
roadwarriornc, Regional Director of Operations at Extended Stay America - Durham - RTP - Miami Blvd. - North, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2013

"I would like to personally thank you for taking the time to write such wonderful things about your experience. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. We strive to provide a ""home away from home"" experience for all of our guests, no matter if they are staying for a night, a week, or a month. It sounds like we were able to do just that for you, and we are truly honored for your recognition.

Reviewed 10 January 2013

I took my family on a road trip from Indiana, and ended up making an unexpected overnight stop at this hotel. The staff was very accommodating, considering may times room for a family of 5 isn't always available. I found my room to be comfortable, and the staff to be helpful and pleasant. I won't hesitate if needing to make this my hotel of chose when in the area again.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family

Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm so pleased to hear that we were able to accommodate your family so everyone was comfortable. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 11 April 2012

Walked in to barely dressed people wandering in the lobby. I checked in anyway, asked for non smoking, went into my room to find ashes all over the table, cigarettes in an ashtray and unsmoked cigar laying on the nightstand. A dirty towel left out, trash in the trash can and A USED CONDOM WRAPPER ON THE TV STAND. I walked out. Never again.

• Stayed: April 2012
roadwarriornc, Manager at Extended Stay America - Durham - RTP - Miami Blvd. - North, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2012

"Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at Extended Stay Deluxe Durham - Research Triangle Park - Miami Blvd. - North. Given our company's commitment to superior guest satisfaction, I was disheartened to read that your stay wasn't 100% satisfactory. Please understand how truly sorry I am.

Reviewed 4 August 2011

The hotel was very clean and front desk staff is very nice and helpful. The bed wasnt very comfortable, but everything else was good.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family