Extended Stay America - Durham - Research Triangle Park - Hwy 54
Ranked #52 of 71 Hotels in Durham
Reviewed 11 July 2014

I have stayed at a lot of hotels and there's no better hotel then this one! The price is very reasonable the rooms are AMAZING the staff is great they make you feel at home as soon as you walk in! When ever I want to stay at a hotel this is the one hands down!!!!

• Stayed: July 2014
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Durham - Research Triangle Park - Hwy 54, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2014

Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels and for taking the time to provide feedback about your experience. We value your opinion so we can continue to improve the service we offer. It was a great pleasure for me to read the comments you submitted.

One of the greatest rewards of my job is receiving encouraging feedback such as yours. Our team at takes pride in creating a memorable and exceptional “home away from home” experience for our guests. Hearing that we have accomplished that goal means that we have delivered you the value and experience you expect and deserve.

Thank you again for your positive comments. I have shared them with our entire team as well as our Senior Management. We look forward to hosting you once again at Extended Stay Hotels.
If I can be of further assistance to you, please contact me directly at 919-361-1853.

Reviewed 10 June 2014

I really do love this hotel because the staff here are so loving and caring. Even though we only planned on being here for just a couple nights and ended up being here longer, they always treated us like we were at home. They always made sure we are ok and they kept it very clean. My children just love them and I'm really going to miss them when we leave. But they are awesome and highly appreciated by my family and I.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Brian H, Manager at Extended Stay America - Durham - Research Triangle Park - Hwy 54, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2014

Hello Tara,

One of the greatest rewards of my job is receiving encouraging feedback such as yours. Our staff at the Extended Stay America Durham - Research Triangle Park - Hwy. 54 takes pride in creating a memorable, exceptional “home away from home” for our guests. Hearing that we have accomplished that goal means that we have delivered you the value and experience you expect and deserve.

Brian Hines
Hotel Manager
919-361-1853
dtp@extendedstay.com

Reviewed 10 June 2014

Couldn't have picked a more better place for us to stay.The Management was very nice as well as all of those who works there.thanks for everything.We found the rooms to be very well kept and clean.But The rooms really,really needs to be alittle more up-dated.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Durham - Research Triangle Park - Hwy 54, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2014

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about your experience. I am so pleased to read that you received such great service from my staff. We are proud to have provided you with a clean and comfortable room. We appreciate your feedback that our rooms need updating. Thanks to your feedback, we can continue to work on providing an exceptional stay for all of our guests. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay America location in the future.

Reviewed 10 June 2014

We stayed at this hotel for several months while waiting for the construction of our new home to be completed and thus have a lot of experience upon which to rate this hotel. Our rating of this hotel is that it is excellent. The entire staff is very friendly and very helpful at all times. The price can not be beat for what you get and you have everything you need for a short or long stay.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Hello Phillip,

Brian Hines
Hotel Manager
919-361-1853
dtp@extendedstay.com

Reviewed 2 April 2014

The place was a little dated but the staff was great. Kinda a, "Mini-Breakfast' each morning. That helped start the day. Was there for business trip and it was less than 10 minutes from where the business was taking place. I would say a little upgrading and it would be, "Great", place to stay. If you need to be in the Research Triangle Area for business you can't go wrong staying there

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank harveyc44
Reviewed 13 March 2014

I came to this hotel due to weather related power outages the only good part was I had heat and lights.I had to go down stairs to get everything that was not in my room that should have been when I arrived.I asked for assistance and basically got nothing.You have 73 rooms and 1 housekeeper working when you are fully booked. Just not good customer service at all.I would not recommend this hotel to another person nor would I return to stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 February 2014

Shout out to Brian you are the BEST!! Thanks for your help with my last minute stay due to Snow storm, that hit the triangle and surrounding areas. Traffic was a mess it was snowing and freezing rain, yet Brian remained calm and helped us all with a pleasant smile.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
Travellers also viewed these Durham hotels
Extended Stay America - Durham - RTP - Miami Blvd. - South
Extended Stay America - Durham - Research Triangle Park - Hwy 55
Extended Stay America - Raleigh - RTP - 4610 Miami Blvd.
Red Roof Inn Durham Triangle Park
Candlewood Suites Research Triangle Park / Durham
Crossland Economy Studios - Durham - Research Triangle Park

Been to Extended Stay America - Durham - Research Triangle Park - Hwy 54? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Durham - Research Triangle Park - Hwy 54

Address: 2504 E Nc Highway 54, Durham, NC 27713-2202 (Formerly Studio Plus Deluxe Studios - Durham - Research Triangle Park)
Region: United States > North Carolina > Durham
Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Wheelchair access
Ranked #52 of 71 Hotels in Durham
Price Range: £44 - £56 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Durham - Research Triangle Park - Hwy 54 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Extended Stay, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Extended Stay America - Durham - Research Triangle Park - Hwy 54 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.