“It was a home away from home very peaceful and clean I loved my stay”

Extended Stay America - Durham - Research Triangle Park - Hwy 54
Ranked #45 of 71 Hotels in Durham
“It was a home away from home very peaceful and clean I loved my stay”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 August 2014

I think the more you stay at at hotel they should give you a free room or something I had good and bad experience with extended stay of America but I love the fact that you can cook and store food with a long stay but everything is good housekeeping could be a little bit more better and maintain

• Stayed August 2014
1 Thank Tbay30
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Durham - Research Triangle Park - Hwy 54, responded to this review, 3 September 2014
Thank you for the feedback about your stay at our hotel. I am pleased to read that you had a great stay with us and that you enjoyed your in-room kitchen. Still, I regret to read that our housekeeping service could be improved. In response to your feedback, I will be meeting with my housekeeping staff to review our cleanliness standards. Thanks to your feedback, we can continue to work on providing an exceptional stay for all of our guests. Please feel free to contact me directly, at dtp@extendedstay.com, with any additional comments or questions. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations across the U.S. and Canada in the future.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Greensboro, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 July 2014 via mobile

I've been at this hotel for almost 2 months and the staff and service is very well fantastic. I would recommend this hotel to many including associates family and friends. The staff goes above and beyond the call of duty to ensure each and all guest are comfortable and feel right at home.

Stayed June 2014
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2014

I would recommend this hotel to anyone, the hotel and its staff were excellent. Our room was very nice and clean, and everything worked properly. It was a very pleasant and relaxing place to stay. We also enjoyed the
pool. The staff was very professional and helped with any concerns and questions. My overall stay was great and i would come again any time i am in the area.

• Stayed July 2014
Thank you for the great review. We are so glad that you enjoyed your clean, relaxing room and our helpful staff. We are also happy that you took advantage of our lovely pool.

Thank you again for your kind words. We hope to see you again soon.
Durham, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 July 2014

We have enjoyed this hotel. The staff has performed a great job. The Hotel is clean and the staff have very professional and courtious attitude. Also the hotel is close to different restaurant's which is a bonus.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Brian H, Manager at Extended Stay America - Durham - Research Triangle Park - Hwy 54, responded to this review, 14 July 2014
Hello Mr and Mrs Graham,

Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels and for taking the time to provide feedback about your experience. We value your opinion so we can continue to improve the service we offer. It was a great pleasure for me to read the comments you submitted.

One of the greatest rewards of my job is receiving encouraging feedback such as yours. Our staff at the Extended Stay America Durham - Research Triangle Park - Hwy. 54 takes pride in creating a memorable, exceptional “home away from home” for our guests. Hearing that we have accomplished that goal means that we have delivered you the value and experience you expect and deserve.

Thank you again for your positive comments. I have shared them with our entire team as well as our Senior Management. We look forward to hosting you once again at Extended Stay Hotels.

If I can be of further assistance to you, please contact me directly at 919-361-1853.

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 July 2014

I stayed 2 weeks with my 2 children. They felt right a home. It was very quiet and the staff were great. We enjoyed the kitchen area where we were able to have home cooked meals. The pool was clean as well as the laundry facilities

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family

It was our pleasure to offer you and your family a "home away from home", during your stay. Our goal is to make sure that you are completely happy, so that you will want to come back over and over again.

Durham
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2014

I have stayed at a lot of hotels and there's no better hotel then this one! The price is very reasonable the rooms are AMAZING the staff is great they make you feel at home as soon as you walk in! When ever I want to stay at a hotel this is the one hands down!!!!

• Stayed July 2014
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Durham - Research Triangle Park - Hwy 54, responded to this review, 3 September 2014

One of the greatest rewards of my job is receiving encouraging feedback such as yours. Our team at takes pride in creating a memorable and exceptional “home away from home” experience for our guests. Hearing that we have accomplished that goal means that we have delivered you the value and experience you expect and deserve.

Durham, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2014

I really do love this hotel because the staff here are so loving and caring. Even though we only planned on being here for just a couple nights and ended up being here longer, they always treated us like we were at home. They always made sure we are ok and they kept it very clean. My children just love them and I'm really going to miss them when we leave. But they are awesome and highly appreciated by my family and I.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Brian H, Manager at Extended Stay America - Durham - Research Triangle Park - Hwy 54, responded to this review, 11 June 2014
Hello Tara,