Comfort Suites Raleigh Durham Airport/RTP
Ranked #26 of 71 Hotels in Durham
Reviewed 2 September 2012

Booked room in Comfort Suites for 2 nights. Hotel is modern, clean and very comfortable. Rooms on the larger side, beds extremely comfortable, clean bathrooms. I will stay again for future trips down to Durham..

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank sjmiranda

Reviewed 11 July 2012

We stayed one night before our flight-ck in a breeze, shuttle to and from airport -perfect, parking while we were gone-Awesome!!, room -clean, beds ok, bathroom needed some work, but if im not mistaken, there may be some renovations going on? Breakfast bar-free-clean and plenty of choices. Staying here that one night made the beginning and end of our trip great. And the price...... Let's say -it - totaled about the same as if we'd left the car parked at the airport and all three of us eating at a restaurant for breakfast.

Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 May 2012

I was very pleased with my recent stay. The staff was very helpful. The shuttle service was very convenient. The room was spacious, comfortable and clean. Breakfast was good. If I am in the area again I will definitely choose them again.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
Jason O, General Manager at Comfort Suites Raleigh Durham Airport/RTP, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2012

I am Jason ONeal, general manager of the Comfort Suites RDU/RTP, NC. Thank you for your positive feedback! I am very happy you enjoyed your stay and some of our many amenities. It is our pleasure to offer our guests great service and I will be sure to pass along your comments.
Thanks again for choosing to stay with us and we look forward to your next visit to the area.

Reviewed 12 May 2012

Spent two nights here while on a business trip in the Research Triangle area. Rooms are a decent size and in good shape for this kind of hotel. I just wanted a place to crash at night, so didn't need more than that. The in-room wireless was fast and responsive, better than at many a higher-priced hotel. Only drawback was that the window-mounted AC unit in my room was quite noisy - the thermostat didn't control the fan, so turning on the AC unit meant having the fan running continually all night. Breakfast was pretty standard - fruit, cereals, pastries and bagels, plus plain scrambled eggs and fried potatoes. Perhaps the best thing is that it is an easy walk to Starbucks and a popular Mexican restaurant called Mez. Also very easy to access from I-40 and the airport.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
Jason O, Manager at Comfort Suites Raleigh Durham Airport/RTP, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2012

Dear AZ_Happy_Trails,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review about our hotel. I really appreciate the positive comments you spoke of.

I am sorry to hear the HVAC was noisy. We do have several rooms which have new units in them that even when the fan is on the unit is pretty quiet and we would be happy to book you into one of those rooms for your next visit.

Thanks again for your comments and we look forward to having you as our guest next time you are in town.

Reviewed 24 April 2012

I stay here everytime I travel to the Raleigh area on business. They make me feel welcomed on every trip. Breakfast could not be more enjoyable with George there to brighten my morning no matter how hectic of a trip I am having. He keeps it clean and well stocked. Korea is the one that is generally there to check me in and even when there was a problem with a reservation he was able to fix the issue very quickly. I will continue to stay here on my future business trips.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business

Dear Christine M,
I am Jason ONeal, general manager of the Comfort Suites RDU/RTP, NC. Thank you for taking time to write a review about your many stays with us in the Raleigh/Durham area. It was great to hear how our George and Korea help make your stays enjoyable, I will be sure to pass this along to both. The next time you are in the area I hope you will stay with us again.

Many thanks,

Reviewed 23 April 2012

Stayed at the Comfort Suites for business right across from RTP.

Pros: Free wifi, free breakfast, free shuttle including airport. Decent sized room. Good value price for all these items.

Cons: Slow internet many times, old CRT TV that can't swivel to point at sofa for instance, small bathroom (door almost hits the toilet). 5 tiny little pillows on the bed (think throw pillow size). I didnt ask if they had a regular size pillow though.

Overall, this is very much the type of hotel I would choose based on the total value. There is room for improvement, but for the price and amenities, its a good deal.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 April 2012

Your typical basic hotel ... what more could you ask for ... They even have a manager's special Mon - Wed.

• Stayed: April 2012

Dear F35Captain,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on our hotel. We appreciate the “Great Hotel” comment and the post about our Mon-Wed evening Managers Reception. I hope you choose to stay with again next time you are in the area.

Many thanks,