“Great Location, Great Staff, Great Hotel!”

Comfort Suites Raleigh Durham Airport/RTP
Ranked #25 of 71 Hotels in Durham
Reviewed 19 October 2010

I recently had a 50th Birthday Party for my mother at the Comfort Suites RTP.
The Director of Sales and Marketing was great and very accommodating; she took the time to help meet all of my needs. The layout of the Banquet room was perfect for my event and guests. The maintenance staff was wonderful, they set up the banquet room for me, checked with me throughout the event to see if they could lend a hand, and was even there to help me clean up after the party. The Desk staff was great too; they were all so polite and helpful. My family members commended me on my choice of using this hotel for the party. I didn’t get around to speak to all of my family about the hotel, but the ones I did loved the rooms and only had positive things to say about them.

I would definitely recommend the Comfort Suites RTP to anyone who is seeking a banquet room for an event, as well as for the great accommodating rooms.

Thanks Comfort Suites for making my Mom’s 50th Birthday a complete success!

• Stayed: October 2010

Reviewed 8 October 2010

Very good hotel and great service. The rooms are very nice with nice comforters, sheets, etc. It has a nice lobby and good food for breakfast.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 August 2010

I did not personally stay at the Comfort Suites, but did choose them to host several out-of-town wedding guests, and everyone had great things to say about their visit! I was so pleased with the management and staff that I had interactions with, especially Danielle. Everyone was so nice and accomodating, I couldn't have asked for more!

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 August 2010

I had several guests stay at the hotel who were in town for my wedding and everything was satisfactory. I, too, was pleasantly surprised by the room renevations that included a large comfy bed and spacious and comfortable room amenities.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 August 2010

Did I say clean, spacious and friendly staff. This hotel was quiet and I enjoyed not only the staff and their friendliness, but I met a lot of friendly people that were staying at the hotel. We have six family members and we were not cramped at all our room had two queens and a pull out sofa. The breakfast was good and well stocked and the attendant even cleared our plates when we where finished eating. Thank you Comfort Suites.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 August 2010

The service at the hotel was perfect. I went on work but took my wife and 15 month old with me as well. We got a 1BDRM suite which was very well equipped and maintained.

Pro's:
1. Free Internet Access
2. Clean Suites.
3. Nice outdoor pool to take a quick swim and relax.
4. Friendly Hotel Manager who is very attentive and customer oriented. He even made waffles for us for breakfast.
5. Mon-Wed evening Managers cocktail hour.

Cons:
1. When there is an event at the hotel the parking lot gets full and you have to park in the neighboring hotel.
2. Only 1 omelet is cooked at a time by the chef for breakfast. Get to breakfast early if you want omelets.
3. The Ham that was served for breakfast looked old and did not taste fresh.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 July 2010

We were heading home from North Carolina to Ohio when my husband had a medical emergency and we had to stay in Durham for the night. I called the hotel at about 10:00 at night and they were more than happy to help us and even offered us a bit of a discount because of the emergency even though we didn't know what time we would be in. When we got to the hotel the receptionist was able to tell us a place to pick up some dinner & where the local pharmacy was so that we could get his prescriptions filled the next day. They were extremely friendly and the hotel was very clean. When we went down for breakfast the next morning we found a nice suprise in the form of a cook making omlets to order. This was definitly not something I expected to see in a hotel that was priced so well!! We were extremely happy and would definitely stay there again if we were in the area and we would happily recommend it to family & friends!!

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family