“Booyah ”

Lucky's Delicatessen
Ranked #110 of 855 Restaurants in Durham
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Great BLT sandwhich. Cool little vibe deli in downtown Durham. Go visit. Gotta say it - Go Kentucky Wildcats!

Reviewed 27 May 2018

I grew up eating corned beef sandwiches in the northeast. Lucky’s is the first NC restaurant that serves corned beef like I remember. The matzah ball soup is also delicious. I eat lunch here every chance I get.

Reviewed 7 May 2018

great spot, creative food, good service, creative dishes, cool ambience - I'd recommend to anyone again.

Reviewed 24 March 2018

This was our first trip here. It was good. My wife had the beet sandwich and liked it. I had the meatball sub. It was great. A six inch sub is $10+, a 12" will cost you $20. The 6" was definitely enough food for me. I also had a side of pasta salad. It was good but not to my tastes. It had olives with I don't love. This place is definitely worth a try.

Reviewed 12 March 2018

This place has got a great venue. It's a bit too clean to be anywhere in NYC, but to be fair this is def not NYC. The food is pretty good too. The bread and meats in their sandwiches are high quality and that's reflected in the prices. Also, the sandwiches tend to be on the smaller side. It's a great place to take visiting friends or to grab a meal on a casual night out before a movie.

Been to Lucky's Delicatessen? Share your experiences!