“The hotel was so beautiful we posted pictures to Facebook so they would be jealous!"”

Hotel Indigo Raleigh Durham Airport at RTP
Ranked #17 of 71 Hotels in Durham
Greensboro, North Carolina
Reviewed 16 August 2011

I LOVED my stay. The hotel was so beautiful and relaxing ( I especially loved the spa style of the shower). The staff was extremely friendly, and helpful. I appreciated the shuttle service to the mall and I would definitely recommend this hotel to friends.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled as a couple
HotelIndigoRDU, General Manager at Hotel Indigo Raleigh Durham Airport at RTP, responded to this review, 23 August 2011
Thanks for your wonderful review! We're so happy you enjoyed your time here. If you'd like, you can "like" us on Facebook, too!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
Michigan
Reviewed 11 August 2011

We stayed here two nights. The room decor was refreshing and attractive, and the bed was very comfortable.
The problem we had, and that others have commented on, is the service at the cafe. As long as you are not in a hurry everything would be fine, but even the counter service (for carry-out snacks) was non-existant. I eventually gave up because we would have been late for an appointment.
Nice hotel with relaxed atmosphere. It would be nicer if the staff were not quite so relaxed.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank smr01
Thank you for your review! I'm so glad you enjoyed your room. I apologize for the wait time in the restaurant. The restaurant had been short staffed, but we've since added 2 new team members, who are continuing to improve the level of service in the morning. Once again, I'm sorry for the inconvenience during your stay; I hope you'll give us another try next time you're in town!
Manteo
Reviewed 11 August 2011

When you walk into the hotel, you immediately feel relaxed because of the color scheme, cleanliness and welcoming staff. The complimentary shuttle pickup was great too! We ate at the bistro/bar - service was exceptional -we even had a visit to check on us by the Food and Beverage Manager - very nice. The room was exceptional - the front desk (Mallory) was extremely helpful and very nice. We loved the hotel and the experience was great.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled on business
HotelIndigoRDU, General Manager at Hotel Indigo Raleigh Durham Airport at RTP, responded to this review, 17 August 2011
We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay and that you took the time to review us! We are so proud of Sara (the Food & Beverage Manager), Mallory (Assistant General Manager) and all of our staff for providing excellent customer service. I hope you will think of us next time you are in the Raleigh-Durham area!
Georgia
Reviewed 8 August 2011

stayed one night for work and was very pleased with the hotel. The room was very quiet and clean. Bathroom has shower only and has aveda bath products. Single serve coffee maker in room (no to go cups) and large flat screen tv. 10 minute drive from airport.

Stayed August 2011, travelled on business
HotelIndigoRDU, General Manager at Hotel Indigo Raleigh Durham Airport at RTP, responded to this review, 10 August 2011
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel! I'm so pleased that you enjoyed your time here.
Fishers, Indiana
Reviewed 6 August 2011

I stayed here overnight after my flight to Indianapolis was canceled due to ice storms. The whole green aspect of the rooms with a modern appeal made my stay just unbelievable. The wood floors and the walk-in shower and the sooo comfortable bed......I mean I could go on for ever! It was nothing I expected but way more! Great job Indigo, keep up the excellent work!

• Stayed January 2011
I'm so glad we were able to turn an unfortunate situation into a relaxing one! At any rate, I'm happy you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for your kind words. If you're ever back in the Raleigh/Durham area, come see us again! :D
new hampshire
Reviewed 3 August 2011

From the efficient registration to the large, spacious, extremely comfortable rooms, this Indigo Hotel made my long day of travel a tolerable experience. The service in the lobby lounge area was exceptional, and the staff were personable, provided excellent conversation, and great suggestions. Can't wait to go back!

Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 2 August 2011

I have to say that this hotel makes me want to check out the Hotel Indigo in my home city of Atlanta. So much room for the price (booked via Hotwire) and the setting is amazing. My room was very large, the shower was amazing, the decor was amazing...If you want a room that makes you feel as if you could take it home with you and make it your master bedroom, then please visit here. The staff were friendly and the hotel was sparkling clean. Hardwood floors, a HUGE LCD flat panel TV with a million available channels just set this place above all others! Loved it! If you want to make me complain about anything, it would be the very small restaurant area, and that really is not a complaint, I just had to come up with something lol.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled on business
Wow! Thank you so much for this great review! I'm so proud of how far we've come since we opened in Fall 2009. Your enthusiasm and compliments are MUCH appreciated. The Hotel Indigo in Atlanta is just as fantastic- you really should check them out too!
Thank you for choosing Hotel Indigo RDU @ RTP and we hope you get to visit again soon!