“Great Track! Great Service”

Duke University Golf Club
More attraction details
Owner description: Designed by Robert Trent Jones, this eighteen-hole, par 72 championship golf course features directional bunkering, visible hazards and accessible target greens.
Raleigh, North Carolina
26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Great Track! Great Service”
Reviewed 16 May 2014 via mobile

Played on 5/13 and the course was in fantastic shape. Fairways allowed ball to roll out. Greens were quick. Positive they would stemp at 10+. Clubhouse team very hospitable. Enjoyed dinner on the Presidents Terrace. Impressed this Tarheel fan!

1 Thank Go4theGreen

Durham, North Carolina
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 51 helpful votes
“Fantastic greens”
Reviewed 8 May 2014

Always been a great course. Just played for the first time since they redid the greens last year and they were just fantastic. Can't go wrong here.

Visited May 2014
Chicago, Illinois
142 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 109 helpful votes
“Third time is a charm...I finally enjoyed my round”
Reviewed 7 May 2014

I think the first time or two, I was always intimated playing here. Finally my game came out. We live down in Pinehurst, so only head to Durham about once a year. The winter was rough in NC, but the course was in good shape: tees, fairways and greens. They made some changes last summer and maybe that is why I finally felt comfortable. It is a Jones course - first Robert Trent Jones, and later updated by Rees. Michael the starter was real friendly.

Visited May 2014
Worcester, Massachusetts
“Nice greens - great views”
Reviewed 19 March 2014

Don't play golf but enjoyed the view while watching my significant other play. Worth the ride down South from cold New England. Would revisit if given the opportunity to do so.

Visited March 2014
Raleigh, North Carolina
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 44 helpful votes
“Played there 3 years ago”
Reviewed 3 September 2013

Won't be back. And I am a terrible golfer. My partner hit a 400 yard drive down the fairway and it kept bouncing onto the green and kept going over the t box and 50 yards further into the next fairway. To add insult to injury the course was like $175.... My diamond club is $50 for guests and $110 for anytime guests. I wouldn't pay $25 to play this course....and I am a dukie!

Visited October 2012