Free cancellation until 28/07
US$122
Marriott Hotels
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$146/night.

US$139
US$131
Homewood
US$106
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$119/night.

US$101
La Quinta
US$123
Hilton.com
All reviewsrocking chairscookiesdouble treefront deskgreat hotelsouthern charmbusiness tripbreakfast buffetlobby areartp arearesearch triangle parkenjoyed my stayking roomexcellent staywould stay here againone night stayfree shuttle
Reviewed 22 April 2014

My wife and I went here on our first anniversary. The Staff could not have been more friendly and they were very excited for us. The location was quiet and convienent to everything. The room was really nice and very clean. There was a wedding going on while we were staying at the time, but our room was especially quiet and we were not disturbed. The breakfast was great. I feel like I got great value for the price that I paid. Overall, it was a great stay.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Henry-GM, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Raleigh-Durham Airport at Research Triangle Park, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2014

Dear Brady M,
Happy Anniversary and thanks for spending it with us. Thanks for taking the time to write a review via TripAdvisor. I will pass your kind comments on about our team as they will appreciate hearing the positive impression that was made during your stay with us. Thank you again and we look forward to many Anniversaries with you.
Sincerely
Henry Naber

Reviewed 21 April 2014

Generally Double Tree hotels are nice and comfortable, but this property stood out amongst the others (I am a Diamond Club member & travel frequently nationwide). It was clean & comfortable. The restaurant was excellent and the Precore gym had nice newer and clean equipement. The staff was very hospitable which is so nice when traveling on business!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Tom L, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Raleigh-Durham Airport at Research Triangle Park, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2016

Hi Melissa,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I'm so happy that you're happy with your stay! We strive to make each and every guest feel comfortable and relaxed during their time with us. I hope you have a great day.

Reviewed 19 April 2014

I found this stay to be just average. The room was showing some wear, and the service was just OK. The room had a strange musty smell. They "refreshed it", and it was better for a day, but then it came back. The air conditioner fan noise was very loud, and only had one speed. For the price of the room, and the fact that wifi costs an extra $10-15, the breakfast was expensive (around $16), there was not a lot of value here. I typically stay at the Hilton Garden Inns in the area, but they were booked this time around. If they are available, I would suggest them. The rooms are a nicer/newer, and a much better value.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

Hello,

Thank you for letting us know about your experience we appreciate your feedback. You will be happy to know we now offer complimentary Wifi for our guests. Please consider staying with us again if you travel to the area. Have a wonderful day.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

I chose this hotel because the one where I usually stay in that area was booked up. I loved this hotel and will be staying here on every trip to the RTP in the future if possible. The staff was very welcoming and friendly. The hotel itself was very attractive inside and out. The rooms were very well appointed. The courtyard with the rocking chairs was a great place to sit with a glass of wine in the evenings. I will be back!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo

Hi Sherri,

Thanks so much for your review of our hotel - we always appreciate feedback! I'm happy that you had a great stay with us. Warm weather is closely approaching we are excited for our guests to enjoy our rocking chairs as well! We look forward to your next visit. Have a wonderful day.

Reviewed 14 April 2014

There are a lot of good things at the hotel like near location from RDU airport, nice staff, good breakfast, etc. Everything will satisfy you for your stay here. I always stay at the hotel whenever I visit RDU area and thus recommend this hotel for you. Just refer about not fast internet.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Hello Bonwook K,

Thanks so much for your review! We appreciate your feedback and we're happy that you were satisfied during your stay with us. We can't wait to see you on your next visit. Have a great day!