DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Raleigh-Durham Airport at Research Triangle Park
Ranked #6 of 71 Hotels in Durham
Reviewed 25 June 2014

The service, friendliness of the staff and the amenities of this DoubleTree RDU Airport were great. I have yet to go to any Doubletree that did not provide great service and fabulous staff. And let's not forget those awesome cookies. I would definitely select this Doubletree Hotel again if I am in the Raleigh area.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Henry-GM, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Raleigh-Durham Airport at Research Triangle Park, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2014

Hi Kendra,

Thanks so much for your review! We appreciate your feedback and we're happy that you were happy during your stay with us. We agree, the DoubleTree cookies are dangerously delicious. We can't wait to see you on your next visit. Have a great day!

Reviewed 25 June 2014

I've been staying at this location since 2010 and I have a positive experience everytime. I didn't make it there at all in 2013, but all the employees remembered me and gave me hugs to welcome me back. I always look forward to going there.. only I didn't get any COOKIES! But that's ok...

Hi Jacquelyn,

Thanks for sharing your review of our hotel! We're always happy to have you back. I'll pass your kind comments on to our team. I'm sorry you didn't receive a cookie upon arriving! There will be one waiting for you on your next visit to see us. We'll see you soon.

Reviewed 24 June 2014

Great bed, nice shower/water pressure, clean hotel, good variety of food at breakfast, friendly staff. Would like to have had a bit more counter space in the bathroom, but not a showstopper. Good geographical location to highway, airport, and both Raleigh/Durham.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Henry-GM, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Raleigh-Durham Airport at Research Triangle Park, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2014

Hi Kari,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. Customer service and satisfaction are very important to us, so I’m thrilled that you enjoyed your stay! We are lucky enough to be in a great, central location that allows guests to explore the area if they want to. We'd love to have you back on your next trip!

Reviewed 24 June 2014

In November 2013 I had the pleasure of visiting the Doubletree. Overall had a very pleasant experience. One minor issue occurred. Made mention of it. The Manager and staff went above and beyond duty to ensure that my return trip was great. The service was EXCELLENT. The management and staff were EXCELLENT. I was even able to convince my siblings to stay at the Doubletree during my visit this past weekend. The hotel is top notch. All areas exceptionally clean. Thanks to the staff and Manager, Charlie Thompson for a wonderful stay. Definitely my hotel of choice when in the Raleigh-Durham area.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Wow, thank you so much for your glowing review! I'm glad that you had an excellent stay with us. We always strive to provide the best service, and hearing from a satisfied guest keeps us motivated to go above and beyond. I've shared your kind words with the front desk staff and with Charlie - they really appreciate it. Thank you so much and please stay with us again soon! There'll be some warm cookies waiting for you on your next visit.

Reviewed 23 June 2014

No complaints other than I found a used women's maxi pad on the floor of my bathroom when I arrived. The new room they moved me to was alright. The staff was friendly and the location was conveniently located 1 mile away from my office.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Henry-GM, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Raleigh-Durham Airport at Research Triangle Park, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2014

Hi Adam,

Thank you for writing a review of our hotel. I apologize for your negative experience when you first arrived at your room. That is not the typical level of service at our hotel and I have spoken to housekeeping to make sure that this doesn't happen in the future. Please know that we appreciate your feedback - it helps us to make our guest experience the best that it can be. If you are traveling in the area in the future, please consider staying with us again.

Reviewed 22 June 2014

I love staying at this hotel. Soon as you walk up you are greeted in a manner that just lightens your day. and that sets the tone for the stay. I have stayed here multiple times and enjoy the service and the rooms. This is my hotel of choice in RTP area.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for your review. We're thrilled to hear that we are your hotel of choice in the RTP area! That means a lot to us. The hotel team and I always want to ensure that our guests have a pleasant and relaxing stay, and that starts the moment that our guests enter the front door. I hope you have a great day and we look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 20 June 2014

Being greeted by a warm cookie is always a welcome event. Especially after a grueling day of travel, it is nice to get a bottle of water and a snack handed to you. The bed was extremely comfortable and the room quiet and dark. It was especially hot outside so the airconditioning felt extra cold and that was not so nice.

The hotel gym is just a room converted with some equipment to use. It gets the job done but could use some investment.

The breakfast buffet was excellent and a fine value for the money. I loved the extra crispy bacon which seems to be rare for buffets these days.

Hi Michael,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. It's great to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, especially the breakfast buffet. We have a wonderful restaurant staff and I have shared your kind words with them. As well, thank you for your feedback about the gym - we will definitely take this into consideration for the future. I hope you'll come back to stay with us again!