DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Raleigh-Durham Airport at Research Triangle Park
Ranked #6 of 71 Hotels in Durham
Wheaton, United States
“Excellent Stay”
Reviewed 25 June 2014

Staff very welcoming. I would definitely stay at this hotel again. I was in town for a surprise birthday party. I have stayed there before and on this trip encouraged other family members to stay there because of my previous stay. Manager Charlie Thompson does a GREAT job.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family

1 Thank Arnette J
Henry-GM, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Raleigh-Durham Airport at Research Triangle Park, responded to this review, 27 June 2014
Hi Arnette,

Thank you for leaving a review of our hotel. I'm happy that you had a pleasant stay with us, and I hope the surprise birthday party went well! I've passed on your kind compliment to Charlie. We always want to make your stay with us relaxing and satisfying. We hope to see you again soon!

Henry Naber

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
  • Turkish first
Reisterstown, United States
Reviewed 25 June 2014

The service, friendliness of the staff and the amenities of this DoubleTree RDU Airport were great. I have yet to go to any Doubletree that did not provide great service and fabulous staff. And let's not forget those awesome cookies. I would definitely select this Doubletree Hotel again if I am in the Raleigh area.

Hi Kendra,

Thanks so much for your review! We appreciate your feedback and we're happy that you were happy during your stay with us. We agree, the DoubleTree cookies are dangerously delicious. We can't wait to see you on your next visit. Have a great day!

Dallas, United States
Reviewed 25 June 2014

I've been staying at this location since 2010 and I have a positive experience everytime. I didn't make it there at all in 2013, but all the employees remembered me and gave me hugs to welcome me back. I always look forward to going there.. only I didn't get any COOKIES! But that's ok...

Hi Jacquelyn,

Thanks for sharing your review of our hotel! We're always happy to have you back. I'll pass your kind comments on to our team. I'm sorry you didn't receive a cookie upon arriving! There will be one waiting for you on your next visit to see us. We'll see you soon.

Reviewed 24 June 2014

Great bed, nice shower/water pressure, clean hotel, good variety of food at breakfast, friendly staff. Would like to have had a bit more counter space in the bathroom, but not a showstopper. Good geographical location to highway, airport, and both Raleigh/Durham.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Henry-GM, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Raleigh-Durham Airport at Research Triangle Park, responded to this review, 25 June 2014
Hi Kari,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. Customer service and satisfaction are very important to us, so I’m thrilled that you enjoyed your stay! We are lucky enough to be in a great, central location that allows guests to explore the area if they want to. We'd love to have you back on your next trip!

Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed 24 June 2014

In November 2013 I had the pleasure of visiting the Doubletree. Overall had a very pleasant experience. One minor issue occurred. Made mention of it. The Manager and staff went above and beyond duty to ensure that my return trip was great. The service was EXCELLENT. The management and staff were EXCELLENT. I was even able to convince my siblings to stay at the Doubletree during my visit this past weekend. The hotel is top notch. All areas exceptionally clean. Thanks to the staff and Manager, Charlie Thompson for a wonderful stay. Definitely my hotel of choice when in the Raleigh-Durham area.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Wow, thank you so much for your glowing review! I'm glad that you had an excellent stay with us. We always strive to provide the best service, and hearing from a satisfied guest keeps us motivated to go above and beyond. I've shared your kind words with the front desk staff and with Charlie - they really appreciate it. Thank you so much and please stay with us again soon! There'll be some warm cookies waiting for you on your next visit.

San Jose, CA, United States
Reviewed 23 June 2014

No complaints other than I found a used women's maxi pad on the floor of my bathroom when I arrived. The new room they moved me to was alright. The staff was friendly and the location was conveniently located 1 mile away from my office.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Henry-GM, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Raleigh-Durham Airport at Research Triangle Park, responded to this review, 24 June 2014
Hi Adam,

Thank you for writing a review of our hotel. I apologize for your negative experience when you first arrived at your room. That is not the typical level of service at our hotel and I have spoken to housekeeping to make sure that this doesn't happen in the future. Please know that we appreciate your feedback - it helps us to make our guest experience the best that it can be. If you are traveling in the area in the future, please consider staying with us again.

Virginai beach, United States
Reviewed 22 June 2014

I love staying at this hotel. Soon as you walk up you are greeted in a manner that just lightens your day. and that sets the tone for the stay. I have stayed here multiple times and enjoy the service and the rooms. This is my hotel of choice in RTP area.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for your review. We're thrilled to hear that we are your hotel of choice in the RTP area! That means a lot to us. The hotel team and I always want to ensure that our guests have a pleasant and relaxing stay, and that starts the moment that our guests enter the front door. I hope you have a great day and we look forward to your next visit!