“Work trip made to feel like vacation”

DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Raleigh-Durham Airport at Research Triangle Park
Ranked #6 of 71 Hotels in Durham
Reviewed 17 August 2014

I felt moved to write this review. I love DoubleTrees, and have always had great experience! This time the staff was so helpful, generous and kind, the made me feel like I was a king. Definitely recommend.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Henry-GM, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Raleigh-Durham Airport at Research Triangle Park, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2014

Thanks so much for your review of our hotel we always appreciate feedback! I'm happy that we made you feel like a King during your stay with us and I hope your trip went well. Please consider staying with us again the next time your in the area! Have a wonderful day.

Henry Naber

There are newer reviews for DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Raleigh-Durham Airport at Research Triangle Park

Reviewed 10 August 2014

Definitely recommend! From check in to check out, this hotel was a class act. Charlie at check in was very accommodating to my daughter's nut allergy. Room service was quick and food was excellent. Front desk staff in the morning and restaurant staff were also very helpful and always had a smile. Room was very clean. Recommend this Doubletree highly!

• Stayed: August 2014
Henry-GM, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Raleigh-Durham Airport at Research Triangle Park, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of our hotel. You're making us blush! It's great to hear that you were satisfied with all aspects of your stay. Of course, our guests are the top-priority, so we always make sure to do everything that we can to create a relaxing, helpful, and welcoming environment. I'll also share this review with Charlie - she'll be happy! We hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 9 August 2014

This was a good experience. Loved the quiet and large room. I'm an HHonors member and my last 3 stays with the Hilton family of hotels filled me with distaste and even reluctance to stay again in one of their hotels. The Doubletree lived up to my expectations in all ways. The shower had good water pressure which is very important to me! All the lights in the room worked. So common to find that they don't:( Perhaps the most important thing beyond cleanliness and comfort was that the air conditioner actually worked, didn't sound like a train lumbering through the room and didn't leave me with a stuffed up head overnight! I can't leave out the staff as they did their jobs and seemed to enjoy themselves in doing them. I would recommend this hotel for business or pleasure.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Wow, thank you for this glowing review! It makes me happy that you had such a positive and pleasant experience staying with us. We take pride in serving our guests and creating a welcoming environment for tired travelers - your feedback lets us know that we're doing it right! I will definitely share your kind words with our hotel team. Everyone will appreciate it. Again, thank you and have a wonderful day.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

Very beautiful, inexpensive hotel with full of cordial and helpful staff members.
In very close proximity to the Airport, excellent breakfast, loved the complementary cookies.
Well maintained rooms, nice airy and spacious.
Excellent hotel to stay both individually and as couple...

Room Tip: All rooms are good...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Thank you so much for your review. I'm happy that you had a great stay with us! We are known for our signature, freshly baked cookies and excellent service, so it's awesome to hear your positive feedback. Please stay with us again if you travel to the area in the future!

Reviewed 5 August 2014

I had a thoroughly enjoyable stay at the DoubleTree Hilton in Raleigh/Durham. The staff was incredibly helpful and friendly. The food at the restaurant was superb. The location was perfect for an early morning trip to the airport for a flight. I am looking forward to future stays here.

Hi Timothy,

Thanks for your review. I'm glad that you had such an enjoyable trip. Our location is great and our staff is always devoted to creating the best experience possible. We're also looking forward to having you stay with us again!

Reviewed 4 August 2014

I am extremely not satisfied for the service in breakfast. In the middle of my breakfast, a waiter took the stainless coffee server from my table to serve other table without asking my permission. I was shocked and speechless.

Dear Yuan-Qing,

Thank you for letting us know about your experience. I apologize that you were not satisfied with the service during breakfast at our restaurant. This is not typical of our hotel. Please consider giving us another chance if you travel to the area. Have a wonderful day.

Reviewed 4 August 2014

This was my second stay at this Double Tree. Both times the hotel was clean , comfortable and the food was good. This time Johnny in the restaurant made my stay even better. He was very attentive and remembered what each person in my party needed almost before they did. Great customer service for sure.

Hi Cathy,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I'm so happy that you're happy with your stay! We strive to make each and every guest feel comfortable and relaxed during their time with us. Also, I will pass along your kind words to Johnny. He will appreciate it! I hope you have a great day.