“Great Stay While in the Triangle”

Marriott at Research Triangle Park
Ranked #21 of 71 Hotels in Durham
Reviewed 1 November 2011

I enjoyed my stay during the week I was in RTP for business. Restaurant was still open during my late arrival from RDU and I enjoyed the Salmon and salad. Staff was very attentive at the desk and my stay was very pleasant.

Very convenient location and close to RDU. I highly recommend this Hotel while at the Triangle. .

Room Tip: just ask the front desk
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
Maria M, General Manager at Marriott at Research Triangle Park, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2011

Dear Harold,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience during your recent stay and the service you encountered. I am thrilled that you had a great stay and enjoyed the food at Newton's. Our chef does an amaxing job and I will share your feedback with him.

Thank you for your loyalty to the Marriott Brand and we will see you next time you are in the RTP area.

Reviewed 31 October 2011

I just spent Oct 27-30th at the Marriott for a fraternity reunion and the service was wonderful. The staff went out of their way to find a double bed room for me. Everything was top notch down to the cleaning of my suit for the event. I would recommend this Marriott property for anyone visiting the Raleigh or Durham area.

• Stayed: October 2011
1  Thank DetPhoto

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for choosing our Marriott during your recent stay during your fraternity reunion. I am glad we were able to get you the accomodations you needed during your stay. Whatever we can do to make sure our travlers have what they need, we will do with a smile. I will also share your comments about your stay with our team.

Thank you so much for sharing your experience and we will see you the next time you visit RTP.

Best Wishes,

Reviewed 31 October 2011

I stayed at this hotel over the weekend for my homecoming and the staff was very polite and wanted to know about the activities that I was attending. The hotel was very clean and everybody including housekeeping was smiling and greeting me. I recommend this hotel for anybody!! I will be back Marriott RTP

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank Tamara B
Maria M, General Manager at Marriott at Research Triangle Park, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2011

Dear Tamara,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Marriott RTP during homecoming! We love that time of year and look forward to it. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience on Trip Advisor. I am so happy that you enjoyed your stay and I will share your comments with the team regarding the service you encountered.

Thank you again for your feedback and for your business. We hope to see you soon or next year at homecoming!

Warm regards,

Reviewed 24 October 2011

The staff at the Marriott is one of the best I have run across in quite a while. From the young lady that checked me in, to the young lady that feed me dinner at the bar, to the two ladies that run the Concierge Lounge they were all very friendly but not over bearing. They all were very helpful in ensuring that I had what I need to be comfortable (arrived on a red flight). The difference from other places is their attitude was genuine and not the normal "this is what I have been trained to do".

Dear John P.

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments regarding your recent stay with us. I am delighted that the service you encountered from check in, to concierge to check out was beyond expectations. Our team is truly committed to making sure we take care of each of our guests and that they are able to relax and be productive. We strive to offer service that makes you feel like it's your home away from home. I will be sure to share your comments with those you encountered as well.

We look forward to your next stay when visiting RTP and thank you for choosing to stay with us.

Reviewed 24 October 2011

The staff are very helpful and treat you like family as soon as you arrive. Rooms are very nice and updated. The bar and restaurant are very nice. Close to the airport and plenty of Restaurants. GREAT HOTEL.

Dear Mario H.,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share you comments and experience on Trip Advisor. I am so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and that the service you encounted really stood out. That is our goal here at the Marriott Research Triangle Park and I will be sure to read your comments to our team.

Thank you so much and we hope to see you during your next trip to RTP!

Best Regards,

Reviewed 22 October 2011

I'm a frequent sleeper at Marriott, Hilton, and Starwood properties. This Marriott has a small concierge area on the 5th floor with a very nice lady that does a fine job. it is small compared to what I've seen at most Marriott branded properties, but ok. The rooms are nice, but average. Property is clean. I had dinner in the bar area a few times and enjoyed visiting with other travelers and the food was excellent.

3  Thank joelinda
Reviewed 18 October 2011

I stay at this particular hotel because of repairs being done at my home and I was completely impressed with the level of service rendered. From the time I arrived until the time I departed, I truly felt as if I was home. The gracious staff went out of their way to accommodate my entire family. I did not even know the hotel was in the area, its keep it a hidden gem. The front office manager and guest service manager was truly exceptional, way to train your awesome staff. I apologize however I can not recall their names.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family