Marriott at Research Triangle Park
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewsthe concierge loungefront deskresearch triangle parkgreat hotel for businessclose to the airportbusiness tripindoor poolthe raleigh durham areacomfy bedexercise roomlobby areanice staynorth carolinashuttle servicertpjohannaibm
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 November 2011

Had a nice stay this week in RTP at the Marriott. Came in very late but was greeted with a smile and a room that matched my preference perfectly. Warm breakfast in the morning started my day off just right. The staff will always greet you upon entering and exiting the hotel. I always recommend the Marriott RTP while in the Raleigh/Durham area.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
Maria M, General Manager at Marriott at Research Triangle Park, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2011

Dear Rich,

Thatnk you for taking the time to share your experience at the Marriott RTP. I greatly appreciate the feedback as well as recomending our hotel to others as well. Making sure we not only meet but exceed our guests expectations is very important to us.

Thank you for choosing to stay with us each time you visit. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 1 November 2011

I stayed at this property with my church choir the weekend of Saturday, Oct. 29 and 30. It was a great experience. I loved my room. Upon checkin, my television would not turn on. I called and someone came up immediately to fix it. It was a loose cord or something. Nothing major. The front desk staff was very helpful, too. Thanks, Laronte, for making our stay enjoyable!

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
Maria M, General Manager at Marriott at Research Triangle Park, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2011

Dear Gladys,

Thank you so much for your comments and for sharing your experience on Trip Advisor. I apologize regarding the issue with the TV and I am glad the team was quick in their response to fix the problem. I am glad that the service you were provided was excellent. I will be sure to recognize our engineering team, front desk team and our Front Office Manager, LaRonte for their service.

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and we hope to see you on your next choir trip.

Best Wishes,

Reviewed 1 November 2011

I enjoyed my stay during the week I was in RTP for business. Restaurant was still open during my late arrival from RDU and I enjoyed the Salmon and salad. Staff was very attentive at the desk and my stay was very pleasant.

Very convenient location and close to RDU. I highly recommend this Hotel while at the Triangle. .

Room Tip: just ask the front desk

Dear Harold,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience during your recent stay and the service you encountered. I am thrilled that you had a great stay and enjoyed the food at Newton's. Our chef does an amaxing job and I will share your feedback with him.

Thank you for your loyalty to the Marriott Brand and we will see you next time you are in the RTP area.

Reviewed 31 October 2011

I just spent Oct 27-30th at the Marriott for a fraternity reunion and the service was wonderful. The staff went out of their way to find a double bed room for me. Everything was top notch down to the cleaning of my suit for the event. I would recommend this Marriott property for anyone visiting the Raleigh or Durham area.

• Stayed: October 2011
1  Thank DetPhoto

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for choosing our Marriott during your recent stay during your fraternity reunion. I am glad we were able to get you the accomodations you needed during your stay. Whatever we can do to make sure our travlers have what they need, we will do with a smile. I will also share your comments about your stay with our team.

Thank you so much for sharing your experience and we will see you the next time you visit RTP.

Best Wishes,

Reviewed 31 October 2011

I stayed at this hotel over the weekend for my homecoming and the staff was very polite and wanted to know about the activities that I was attending. The hotel was very clean and everybody including housekeeping was smiling and greeting me. I recommend this hotel for anybody!! I will be back Marriott RTP

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank Tamara B
Maria M, General Manager at Marriott at Research Triangle Park, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2011

Dear Tamara,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Marriott RTP during homecoming! We love that time of year and look forward to it. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience on Trip Advisor. I am so happy that you enjoyed your stay and I will share your comments with the team regarding the service you encountered.

Thank you again for your feedback and for your business. We hope to see you soon or next year at homecoming!

Warm regards,