“You had me at Hello”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed 30 June 2014

My office is in Durham but I am not that familiar with the local eateries yet. So when my Supervisor offered to buy lunch and suggested this place I was game to try. I ordered a Bacon cheeseburger with a fried eggs and fries...AMAZING!! As full as I was after probably half I had the desire to continue to eat. I plan on going again and again. I even suggest this for our meetings. Must try if you're in the area!

1  Thank Kris J

Reviewed 24 June 2014

I love Bull City Burgers, I liked my burger from the Federal quite a bit. Elevation has a decent burger. The top spot for me still goes to Only Burger. Its exactly what I want in a burger. Juicy, thick, tender beef that has flavor. toppings that add to the dish, not steal the show. Aside from one ordering hiccup, where my wife's "well done" burger (pregnancy) came out closer to medium, we've always left satisfied. Would I like it to be cheaper? sure. That doesn't take away from the taste of the food, just the frequency that I get to indulge. I'll keep going back for a long time.

Reviewed 9 June 2014

I've been trying to find the best burger in the triangle & I finally found it! The burger was so fresh & juicy. I had the Texan which is a burger topped with housemade brisket, pepper jack cheese, an onion ring, jalapeños & a spicy mayo. It was pure deliciousness! Also had fried pickle chips, best I've ever had! Staff is very friendly & place is clean. Can't wait to go back

Reviewed 6 June 2014 via mobile

This was one of those times I read an online review and said "surely it can't be that good". Trust me, I'm a foody and it was rediculously good!! Get the onion rings! Also loved the fried green tomato burger. And they had Birch Beer. Felt like I was back in Jersey. So good!

Reviewed 28 April 2014

If you like fresh made, no frozen but really fresh made food, this is one of those few places hard to find, small but clean and friendly , excellent service and lied I said, FRESH cook food,I had the Texan and onion rings, the meat was real juicy and the brisket just delicious , onion rings crispy and really tasty, you have to try the fresh made ice cream cookies, I had the chocolate chip with banana ice cream with peanut butter Reese's , you will be in heaven , if you are in durham, this is a must place to eat.