All reviewsfront deskevening receptionfull kitchenbeer and wineseparate bedroomgreat hotelhome away from homehotel staytwo queen bedscomplimentary breakfastresearch trianglertp arealiving areaclose to the airportthe breakfast arearoom was spaciousbreakfast staff
Reviewed 26 October 2013

check in was not friendly. Not sure she wanted to be there. She was very short when I tried to explain we had e-checked in. The room could have been clean better. The fridge was really dirty. Both inside and out.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
HomewoodSuites--RTP, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Raleigh-Durham AP / Research Triangle, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2013

I am sorry that your check in experience was not what it should have been and that the room was not up to our normal standards. I will review both of these issues with the appropriate staff members.

Reviewed 18 October 2013

I recently had the pleasure of staying at this hotel while visiting my son in NC. It had been many years since I had been in the DFurham area. I was surpirsed at the growth of the city.

The hotel had been there according to the front desk for about 18 years. The lobby area was clean and spacious. The staff was curtious and friendly. The room that I had selected was large and very comfortble. The breakfast the next morning was good and plentiful. (It had to be because there were 3 swimming teams there.)

There were 2 malls with numerous restaurants within a few miles of the hotel.

Room Tip: If you are a Hilton Honors member and reserved a room, you can select a room the day before your arrival. You can see the room they suggest or select another room that is available.The room size is shown.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family

Thank you for your great review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed 13 October 2013 via mobile

Very easy to find and good location from Durham and Downtown Raleigh. At check-in they were very friendly and personable! Our room was clean and comfy! No complaints! It was a nice stay. Didn't eat or use other facilities at hotel but plan on staying again when in area!

Stayed: October 2013

Thank you for your great review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed 12 October 2013

Got my room and it was a smoking room. Asked for another room and he gave me a handicapped room which is fine except for one thing ... it smells musty, like wet dog or wet laundry that was left out. I told the gentleman but he didnt even offer to get us another room.

I stayed in other Hilton brand hotels, never had this problem before. thats why I am quite surprise with this.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family

I apologize for your unfortunate experience with us during this stay. I will review this with our Housekeeping and Front Desk team to ensure this type of issue is not repeated in the future. Thank you for bringing it to my attention.

Reviewed 1 October 2013

As a seasoned business traveler was EXTREMELY satisfied by the outstanding experience I had at Homewood Suites at Airport in Durham. Mgr and front desk staff check me in quickly and professionally. Dining staff provide excellent dinner and breakfast choices with friendly and courteous service. Best hotel experience I have had in a very long time.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

As always, it was great having you with us again. We are glad you enjoy it and always look forward to your visit.