All reviewsfront deskevening receptionfull kitchenbeer and wineseparate bedroomgreat hotelhome away from homehotel staytwo queen bedscomplimentary breakfastresearch trianglertp arealiving areaclose to the airportthe breakfast arearoom was spaciousbreakfast staff
Reviewed 15 December 2013

Tired property, I see they are scheduled for a renovation soon. The property is not bad, but I would not stay here again until they upgrade it, there are better options nearby. The bathroom smelled bad, but the manager reduced the rate $20 which I guess was ok. I enjoy other Homewood Suites and I'm sure this one will be great after the renovate.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
HomewoodSuites--RTP, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Raleigh-Durham AP / Research Triangle, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2013

Thank you for your review! We have investigated and addressed the smell and that has been taken care of.

Yes, we are scheduled to begin renovations at the beginning of January and are looking forward to having brand new rooms.

We look forward to seeing you again after we are fully renovated!!

Jason Madison
Assistant General Manager

Reviewed 9 December 2013

Whenever I am in the Research Triangle Area, i stay at this hotel. Its close to the airport and the triangle area. The hotel has a suite with fully functional kitchen, TVs in bedrooms and living rooms, balcony, ceiling fan etc. It feels pretty close to being at home.. well as much at home you can feel in a hotel.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 December 2013

Homewood Suites beat out any hotel I've ever stayed! Nice to have 2 televisions, door separating bedroom and living area! Complimentary breakfast was more than I expected. Easy access to interstate on and off. Close proximity to mall.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 December 2013

Looking for some privacy while the wife and I were traveling with my mother. This suite offered the perfect arrangement; two bedrooms each with a separate bath. I would definitely suggest Homewood Suites for families who travel together but want a bit of distance in the hotel.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 December 2013

Loved the accommodations, free breakfast, very family friendly (even with a toddler)... Felt like we were at home. Lots of room and enough TV's for everyone. Was able to make a quick dinner one night.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family