All reviewsfront deskevening receptionfull kitchenbeer and wineseparate bedroomgreat hotelhome away from homehotel staytwo queen bedscomplimentary breakfastresearch trianglertp arealiving areaclose to the airportthe breakfast arearoom was spaciousbreakfast staff
Reviewed 3 February 2014

Convinient and nice hotel location. Clean rooms and dining area. Good food of complementary breakfast and manager reception.Very friendly and helpfull personel. Will stay on the next visit in RDU, would recomended this hotel to friends.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
HomewoodSuites--RTP, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Raleigh-Durham AP / Research Triangle, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2014

Thank you!! We are glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to seeing you again!!

Reviewed 29 January 2014

Outstanding hotel. Currently undergoing renovations but still clean and friendly. Staff was very courteous and attentive. Breakfast was good and dinner reception always warm and ready. The free beer and wine was a plus.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you!! We are glad you enjoyed your stay. Our renovations should be finished by the end of March.

Reviewed 27 January 2014

At the outset, I would like to thank the management and staff of Homewood Suites for making my stay not just comfortable and convenient but also memorable. I would quickly like to rate Homewood on a scale of 1-10, 1 being lowest and 10 being highest on my "own parameters" :-) Ambience - 10/10 Comfort - 10/10 Cleanliness - 10/10 Food - 7/10 Shuttle - 9/10 Housekeeping - 10/10 Areas for improvement: Please add Indian vegetarian menu in your breakfast / lunch and dinner. I would like to make a special mention of Ms.Serenity from the house keeping team. Serenity, thank you so much for taking good care of my home while I was away at work. The suite was just not well maintained, but I did feel the sincerity you had put in w.r.t your work. Thank you !!! Much Appreciated :-)

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you!! We are glad you enjoyed your stay. And a special thank you for mentioning Serenity. She is one of our newer housekeepers and this meant a great deal to her. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Reviewed 25 January 2014

Great check in and out experience. Front Desk associates were wonderful! Everything was ready and they had everything I had requested ready and in the room. Went quickly and smoothly. While not announcing that I was a Hilton Honors member, they had everything ready for me. In fact, I didn't have to present my credit card I'm guessing because they had it on file as a Hilton Honors member so this really quickened and made the process enjoyable. Experience took less than 30 seconds so I was impressed. Breakfast staff was helpful and courteous. They worked hard keeping everything filled. The condition of the room was the only thing that I noticed was a little lower in standard than I was used to from Homewood Suites. Feel of the room seemed a little older than I was used to. There was an aroma to the room that didn't appeal to me at first but I got used to it. But the room was fine for the stay. It was just that first impression that didn't fit with other Homewood Suite experiences.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for your review. We are undergoing renovations that should be completed by the end of March. I can tell you already that the new rooms look amazing!! We can't wait for your return visit so you can let us know what you think!!

Reviewed 23 January 2014

This is an excellent hotel; clean rooms, very friendly staff and convenient to shopping and work. They offer a full breakfast and a quick dinner with beer and wine. They offer complimentary van service to and from the airport and other locations in RTP area.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for your great review. We are glad you enjoyed it!!