Millennium Durham
US$101
US$68
US$64
Red Roof
All reviewsshuttle serviceduke hospitalfront desk staffgreat customer serviceenjoyed my stayteddyjudyoctaviathomasparkersurgery
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 August 2014

my Husband and i stayed in this hotel when he have medical check up . And we keep coming back because it is very convenient for us to go to Duke medical Center. the hotel is located iN A quite and safe area, very clean, the stuff are great very friendly especially Maggie and the rest of the ladies in the front desk. The shuttle drivers especially Teddy, John Thomas and Paul, they go out of their way to serve you with a smile.
I am very pleased with this hotel and we also get medical discount which is great. I am happy to recommend this hotel to anyone who go to Durham, NC

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
MHD205, General Manager at Millennium Durham, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2014

Dear Suzzy C,

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent stay with us. I was very pleased to learn you were able to take advantage of the special medical rate that we offer. As a repeat customer your perspective on our performance is very important to us and I am very proud of the service the entire team provides to our guests. I will of course pass on your positive feedback specifically to Maggie, Thomas, Teddy, John and Paul.

Reviewed 19 August 2014

My wife is receiving treatment at Duke Cancer center and the hotel is located within a few miles. We receive a discounted price of $49 per night by going to the social worker at the cancer center. Very friendly hotel staff, clean room, and as other have said, hotel could use an update. We request this hotel for each visit for its convenience, friendliness of staff, cleanness of hotel and great service.

Stayed: August 2014

Dear Timothy F,

Thank you for taking your time to comment on your stay with us. I sincerely appreciate all of your positive comments in regard to the service you received and we only wish that your visit could have been under more enjoyable circumstances. We would like to extend our very best wishes and the hope that your wife is doing well.

Reviewed 15 August 2014

The hotel staff was very friendly. The front desk lobby area is very nice, but the rooms are in need of updating. The furniture is really out of date. But, the room was clean. Also, location is very good and central to Duke.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business

Dear PittsburghPennguin...,

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent stay with us while visiting Duke. I am very proud of the service our stay provides to all customers and I am pleased to say that we are currently actively working on plans to undergo a refurbishment which will update our guestrooms and we look forward to having the opportunity to serve you again in the near future.

Reviewed 15 August 2014

Two WONDERFUL ladies (Auxie and Jamie) at the desk when we arrived. They made us feel so at home and took care of making sure our needs were met. LOVE their smile and great attitude after traveling all day!

Room Tip: We used priceline and got the room very reasonably!
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family

Dear Michael B,

I sincerely appreciate your positive remarks and for selecting the Millennium as your "Home away from Home" while in Durham. I will be sure to forward your positive comments on the positive service you received from Auxie and Jamie.

Reviewed 14 August 2014

my wife has uncureable brain cancer. the staff at this hotel took great care of my wife and I while here. Octavia at the front desk, Teddie and Thomas, the shuttle drivers, were very helpful and courteous at all times. The food at the Bel Gusto Restaurant was very well prepared and delicious. Keep up the good work

Room Tip: they have great handicap rooms on the ground floor
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business

Dear Melvin l,

Thank you for taking your time to provide us with the positive experience you received from our staff and I can assure you I will make sure your positive comments are passed on to Octavia, Teddy, Thomas and the entire Front Desk and Food & Beverage team. Please know everyone here at the Millennium wishes you both the very best.