“A Brand New Hampton”

Ranked #5 of 71 Hotels in Durham
Potomac, Maryland
“A Brand New Hampton”
Reviewed 30 January 2012

I had the pleasure of being the first to stay in the room assigned to me. The room had every amenity that makes a traveler happy and comfortable. It's a six story hotel with free parking for the driving traveler. Free breakfast is plentiful, varied and tasty and that makes a very nice start to the day.

Room Tip: The west facing rooms are usually warm in the late afternoon--but, one can easily turn on the a/c un...
  • Stayed January 2012, travelled solo
1 Thank Shelah L
quentin g, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Durham North I-85, responded to this review, 10 February 2012
Thanks for your review. Hampton has done a great job with the new layout of their rooms. As for breakfast, Hampton's waffles are now a classic. I hope you had a chance to try their latest addition: fresh Oatmeal. We would love to have you again.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (72)
mainlinegirl610
Reviewed 10 January 2012

I stayed here last night while visiting my nephew in Durham. The hotel just opened a week ago so needless to say everything is spotless. The reception desk staff was friendly and helpful. The facilities are very attractive The room is nicely appointed with fluffy white bedding, a small desk, and a comfy chair. The bathroom is very nice with attractive sinks and a nice large walk-in shower. Wireless internet is free. They have a good breakfast available as well. I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled solo
2 Thank mainlinegirl610
Thanks a lot for all the compliments. We are blessed to be able to work in such a nice hotel. Our management company did a great job. We are glad you enjoyed your stay, and we hope to see you again in the near future.