Hampton Inn & Suites Durham North I-85
US$132
US$192
Hotels.com
US$91
All reviewstripps restaurantnorthgate mallduke universityclose to downtowneasy accessroom was cleancomplimentary breakfastgreat place to stayoff the highwayoatmealbreakfast staffconvenient locationwould definitely stay here againexcellent stayhotel is locatedindoor poolvery nice hotel
Reviewed 19 November 2013

This is the 2nd time, Carol and I have stayed at this Hampton Inn. We returned because of it central location in Durham and easy access to the interstate. Our occasion this time was staying overnight after previewing a play at the Durham Performing Arts Center last Thursday (11/14).

We love the breakfast in the morning and USA today newspaper available. The warm chocolate chip cookies in the late afternoon are always a hit. Free parking in a spacious lot. Located across the street from a major mall and movie theatre complex.

SUGGESTION: Request room in front section of hotel to minimize noise from the Interstate located directly behind the hotel.

Room Tip: Suggest a room on front side of hotel to available noise from Interstate travel.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Hampton Inn & Suites Durham North I-85, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2013

Dear Frank O,

Thank you for taking the time to review our Hampton Inn & Suites - we're glad to hear your second visit was as great as your first and hope you enjoyed the play! I'm happy to read you enjoyed the variety of amenities we offer and we appreciate your high ratings. Thanks again for your comments and we look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 17 November 2013

I had a change of plans and needed to overnight in Durham North Carolina. I asked my travel agent to find a good hotel close to I-40 and I was not disappointed in the selection. The restaurant next door was a good find as well.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Hampton Inn & Suites Durham North I-85, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2013

Dear Paul R,

We appreciate you reviewing your stay and are glad that we were able to be there for you after your plans changed, as well as that you were able to find a great new restaurant. Thanks for your comments and we hope to see you the next time you're in Durham!

Reviewed 16 November 2013

This hotel is outstanding. We have stayed here 3 times and are ready to book again. Its location can't be beat. It is a new hotel (maybe 2 years old). The staff is wonderful. This is the place I want to stay when we visit Durham. thanks again.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Hampton Inn & Suites Durham North I-85, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2013

Dear amosrus,

Thanks so much for your review; I'm very pleased to hear we have become your go-to accommodations in Durham and that you always have a great visit. We also appreciate your kind words for our staff. Thank you again for your feedback and we look forward to seeing you the next time you're in town!

Reviewed 15 November 2013

I have stayed at this hotel on three occasions and will definitely stay here again the next time I visit Durham. The rooms are extremely clean, the beds are comfortable and the bathroom is large and new. My family enjoys the coffee, tea and hot chocolate that is available throughout the day. The breakfast is always fresh and there are many options. The staff is very friendly, professional and was accommodating to our early arrival. Our stay was a very pleasant experience.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family

Dear Tracy A,

Thank you for your review as well as your strong recommendation for our hotel. We appreciate you staying with us on several occasions and are delighted to hear you always have a great stay! We're grateful for your high ratings and can't wait for your next visit. Thanks again for your comments!

Reviewed 13 November 2013

Lovely room. Great breakfast. The bathroom is a good size, with a well appointed shower. The heated swimming pool is a nice extra. There is coffee and tea available at all times in the lobby area. It is only a short walk to a mall.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Hampton Inn & Suites Durham North I-85, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2013

Dear Eileen O,

Thanks for writing about your stay at our hotel; I'm very happy to hear you had a good stay and enjoyed the amenities we offer and your spacious guest bathroom. We hope it won't be long before your next visit - thank you again for the feedback!