“Another nice stay”

Hampton Inn & Suites Durham North I-85
Ranked #5 of 71 Hotels in Durham
Reviewed 3 August 2014

Stayed for 2 days in January. Typical Hampton décor. Immaculate and functional. Beds were very comfortable. Appreciated the taller vanity in bathroom. Good water pressure in the shower, nice towels and plenty of toiletries. Breakfast was tasty, warm and plenty. Service was good as usual. I was welcomed by name as a rewards customer. Nice restaurant nearby and easy access to highway.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Hampton Inn & Suites Durham North I-85, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2014

Dear LN6687,

Thank you for reviewing your stay at our Hampton Inn & Suites; we're happy to read you had a comfortable stay and found our service great! It's also great to hear you enjoyed the amenities we provide. Thanks again for your feedback and we hope it won't be too long before your next visit!

Reviewed 2 August 2014

I was visiting Raleigh/Durham on a business trip for two weeks. I couldn't stay at the host hotel "Hilton" at Duke University, off of Coal Mill, because they were booked. I can't begin to explain how convenient and extremely happy I was with this stay. Everything worked perfectly and I was more happy that I was away from the larger hotel. Great hotel, great staff, great visit! Thank You.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Dear Christopher J,

Thank you for choosing us for your extended stay - we're delighted to hear you had a great visit and appreciate your praise and 5-star ratings across the board. We look forward to seeing you the next time you visit Durham! Thanks again for your review.

Reviewed 1 August 2014 via mobile

Good service. Friendly staff. Clean hotel and rooms.

Normally I have trouble sleeping in hotels but not here. Bed was very comfortable and I slept well both nights I was there. Had business in the area so getting good rest was invaluable.

Friendly note: the address says N. Greegon Street but the parking lot can be hard to find on first visit. The entrance is in the same area as wells fargo bank or tripps restaurant depending if you are on duke st or greegon st.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business

Dear Adam K,

We appreciate you reviewing our Hampton Inn & Suites and are pleased to hear you found your room so clean and comfortable and had a great sleep! I'm also glad to read you found our staff helpful and friendly. Thank you again for your comments and we can't wait for your next visit!

Reviewed 31 July 2014 via mobile

I was traveling through late and decided to stop. The room was very clean (especially the bathroom), well kept, and quiet. They take military so that was also a plus. Also parking lot will lit and convenient. I would stay again.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Hampton Inn & Suites Durham North I-85, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2014

Dear Mechele W,

Thank you for choosing us and taking the time to share your experience; we're glad to hear you found us very clean and had a great stay! It's great to hear you plan to stay again and we look forward to seeing you the next time you're in town. Thanks again for your review!

Reviewed 30 July 2014

I have never been to a Hampton I did not like and this one was in keeping with the rest. I will never stay with another company if I can avoid it. The room was spotless, the staff was amazing and friendly, the breakfast was good.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Hampton Inn & Suites Durham North I-85, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2014

Dear Timothy D,

Thank you for your loyalty to Hampton and taking the time to review us! We're very happy you had a great stay and found our staff outstanding. We can't wait to see you the next time you're in the area; thanks again for your high ratings and comments!

Reviewed 29 July 2014

For the past 5 months I have been staying at this hotel because of geographical convenience and in part because the overall experience is fair. On the positive side the facility is well kept, rooms are comfortable and service/staff is friendly trying to accommodate customer needs. In general my most important recommendations would be disciplined staff training on hotel procedures and customer service, followed facility smell control.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Hampton Inn & Suites Durham North I-85, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2014

Dear Parilli V,

Thank you for choosing us for your long-term stay & taking the time to share feedback. We're glad you find our staff accommodating and friendly and everything well-kept; I will pass the rest of your feedback onto our team for further discussion as we aim to provide the best service we can. Otherwise, we're glad to see you rate most aspects of your stay with 4 or 5 stars and hope to see you the next time you're in Durham. Thanks again for your review.

Reviewed 28 July 2014 via mobile

My second stay here it was a full house. Lots of people but the staff took care of everyone with smiles and patience. Our room was clean and smelled fresh. Breakfast was a hit. Lots of variety and the food was restocked fast even with a large volume of guest. I come to Durham often and I have found my favorite hotel. Thank you!

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Hampton Inn & Suites Durham North I-85, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2014

Dear ques,

Thank you for choosing us again; I'm delighted to read we are your top choice in Durham! It's also great to hear you found our service friendly and helpful and everything well-stocked even though we were very busy. Thanks again for your review and we can't wait for your next stay!