“service?”

Good for: Child-friendly
Charlotte, North Carolina
“service?”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 March 2013 via mobile

we waited 15 minutes after we almost finished our meal for the server..She was working with just one other table and looked at me like whatever.We actually hit the new device to call her 3 times and nothing!!

the good!!!

food, the other server who had just started the day before had to help us and she was super nice.I filled out the online survey and the manager called me that next day and also the area manager.I didnt call them back as of yet but they seemed very concerned about the issue which tells me that this is not the norm!!Therefore I really suggest trying them!!

Durham, North Carolina
“It's an Applebees. You get what you expect.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 November 2012

I won't bore you with too much dialogue here. It's an Applebee's and you get what you expect here. Food is decent, price is average, and the service is passable and pleasant. I like it because it is within easy walking distance from a hotel I frequent - the Springhill Suites.

If you want some variety in the area, there are several other choices within easy walking distance from this place including Five Guys, Moe's, and Kanki's Japanese Steakhouse.

Visited November 2012
Front Royal, Virginia
“Staff Development Lacking”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 November 2012

After a long drive and checking in to our hotel, we wanted a relaxing quick bite to eat before visiting our children and grandchildren. When met by an unfriendly hostess who tried to lead us to a table near the kitchen door and an inattentive waitress whose priority was chatting with her cohorts, we finally placed our order and patiently waited for our food. Moreover, we had to search for the waitress to pay the tab. Meanwhile, the manager pompously meandered as if everything was honky-dory! This attitude is not atypical

Visited November 2012
Chapel Hill, North Carolina
“Surprisingly good singing//lots of TVs”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 March 2012

I went to this new Applebee's location with my two kids on a weeknight. My kids counted 16 TVs in a relatively small Applebee's. The server was very attentive until we wanted our check and then after about 15 minutes of waiting I had to get the hostess to find him. The food was good--in keeping with Applebee's normal.

There were a number of birthdays in the restaurant while we were there and, I have to say, it was the best singing waitstaff that I have heard (with the exception of an Opera Cafe).

• Visited February 2012