Sleep Inn Raleigh / Durham Airport
US$124
GardenInn.com
US$101
US$85
All reviewsfront deskpage roadroom was cleanmicrowave and refrigeratornon smokingwould recommend this hotel to anyonewafflesstay there againfirst floorrduinnsshuttlepillowsinterstate
Reviewed 25 June 2012

Part of the reason we booked a room at this hotel was because of all of the positive reviews. And, the hotel lived up to its well-earned reputation. My two children and I traveled to Durham on business. We arrived late on a Friday night, requested and were granted a later check-out time on Saturday. The room was really nice --we had two double beds and there was a huge desk/work station area, in addition to a microwave and refrigerator. The bathroom was divided and the inner sanctum featured a huge walk-in shower. I never use a hotel tub anyway, so I thought having a bigger shower was a great thing. Breakfast was a cut-above most other offerings from similar hotels. The scrambled eggs were hot and fresh and they served bacon. The manager was super nice and we would definitely return again if business takes us back to Durham.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank sherrikw
Reviewed 28 May 2012

I was exhaused heading west from the Outer Banks (North Carolina) and drove east taking the 540 Raleigh bypass. So tired, anything would do for the night. So I pulled off at the Durham exit and the first hotel/motel I found was the Durham Sleep Inn. It's right off the highway. What a pleasant surprise! Expecting to pay big bucks in the Research Triangle area, I found this super motel that seemed more like a Hilton at threee times the price. Elegant room with all the amenities, Clean. Thoughtfulfully arranges. Great bed. Much more than I needed for this night. Very nice free breakfast set up in the lobby. And all for $71 including taxes but with my AAA discount figured in. Note also that I stayed there on the Memorial Day weekend without an advance reservation. I highly recommend this hotel at 208 Page Road,. Durhan, NC if you're in need of overnight accommodations and the timing is right.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank cgro43
Scott H, General Manager at Sleep Inn Raleigh / Durham Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2012

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. It would be out pleasure to have you as our guest again when you return to Durham!

Reviewed 2 March 2012

If you are looking for afforability, this is the place! The room was clean, the bed was not so comfortable and the pillows were a joke (5, smaller than standard size pillows on a king size bed). The hot bath I was looking forward to was a shower.

Room Tip: If you like to soak in the tub be sure to ask if the room has one! Bring your favorite pillow. The pillows in the room I had were smaller than a standard size.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
Scott H, General Manager at Sleep Inn Raleigh / Durham Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2012

Thank you so much for you feedback... It is most appreciated.

Reviewed 27 February 2012

Ms. SThomas.nc327 was very kind to me and my wife. We had a very tiring trip driving from Winston-salem, High point area heading to the East coast Friday night. we decided it was in our best interest to stop and we are glad to have look no further which it was many other hotels on Page Road. Sleep Inn was just as the doctor order which we could not have found no better room, service, kindness, or professional staff member. My wife and I have decided to shop in the Durham/Raleigh area and head over to Sleep Inn. Ms. Thomas, we like to thank you for representing your hotel! yours truly jlm/km

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jeff M

Thank you so much! My staff and I look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 24 February 2012

Stayed before an early morning flight from the Raleigh Durham
airport. Clean room. Very nice. Reasonably priced. Will stay again
for sure.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family

Thank you and please come back and see us.. It is a pleasure to have you as our guest!