“Beautiful Campus”
Review of Duke University

Ranked #6 of 80 things to do in Durham
Reviewed 15 April 2014

We just love the campus and stayed close by for ease of walking to the ballgame. Very pedestrian friendly!

Reviewed 9 April 2014

There is not much more to say about Duke, besides it is incredibly beautiful. Walking about campus felt like you were walking around a gorgeous mansion. The reason we traveled there was to tour the Physical Therapy area of campus, which was all so gorgeous and the staff was SO friendly. The helpfulness of the staff was something we did not get at any other University on our trip, and we thought we wouldn't get that at Duke since it was a very pricey private school but it was the best experience we have had!

Reviewed 2 April 2014

Visited the campus because I had a few hours to kill and because well I am a doctoral student so I always wanted to visit this campus having heard awesome things about it. The day I visited, it was raining like anything and it was below freezing... and yet I fell in love with this beautiful campus

Reviewed 23 March 2014

My children dubbed Duke "Hogwarts" because of its beautiful Gothic architecture, with Duke Chapel, an imposing landmark on West campus. When visiting, make sure to check out the Duke Chapel and Sarah Duke Gardens. Stop in the student union for some casual dining and to pick up Blue Devils merchandise, Duke students are so fortunate to have this gorgeous place to call home for 4 years. Only thing, like many college campuses, it's hard to find a place to park.

Reviewed 20 January 2014

Spent time at Wallace Wade Stadium and Cameron Indoor Stadium. The people were all friendly, kind and helpful. Well worth the visit. It is a must!

Been to Duke University? Share your experiences!