“Foodcourt had poor variety”

Streets at Southpoint
Ranked #12 of 80 things to do in Durham
Reviewed 3 September 2013

Nice big mall with bright airy walkways. The foodcourt's variety was very limited and consisted of mainly American-style Chinese under different names

More cafes are needed

There are newer reviews for Streets at Southpoint

Reviewed 12 August 2013

I use to travel to Durham regularly and this was my favourite place to shop. I stayed in hotels closer to the Northgate Mall but this place is worth the extra drive. It is big, clean and has all the popular department and American stores including a cinema. It also has an Apple Mac store which I love because there isn't many of them. There is lots of shopping for people of all ages and plenty of places to eat. This is a busy mall so I always liked going in the morning. Can't wait to visit when I am back in the area some day.

Reviewed 4 August 2013

This mall has indoor shopping and outdoor shopping, Large food court area indoors, Large outdoor restaurant area, Has a large selection of national regional and local Stores, Macy's , Belks , JCPenney , Norstrom , American Eagle, Finishline, Hollister, Abercrombie and Finch, Restoration Hardware, Large theater

Reviewed 18 July 2013

Kind of hot when we went, but great experience. Lots of shopping! Something for everybody! Laid out very well. Also, there were plenty of good places to eat.

Reviewed 6 July 2013

I and my wife visited the Streets at Southpoint mall and we were impressed at its size and cleanliness. The mall looks relatively new and the architecture on the inside makes it feel like you are actually outside walking through a street. (There is also an outside area with bigger stores and restaurants). There are a lot of clothing, accessory, and jewelry stores to plunder and there are a few interesting gadget shacks to check out. I could not find an arcade, but there is a playground for the kids inside. The food court offered up some very nice options for a reasonable price. We spent a few hours walking around and taking in the scenery. I was really impressed with this place. It's worth a visit if you want to shop, or just see something different.