“Dr. Durham!”

Ranked #1 of 17 Coffee & Tea in Durham
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 29 June 2014

Great atmosphere to check out the true vibe of Durham. Dr. Durham is a fantastic late with volcanic sea salt and a touch of vanilla.
Great coffee and Chocolate.

There are newer reviews for Cocoa Cinnamon

Reviewed 24 June 2014

This, relatively, small coffee house offers an impressive array of coffees and teas and some very enticing cakes and snacks.

Felt very comfortable on my own.

Free wi-fi and friendly staff, not over-priced and NOT A CHAIN so worth thinking about.

Open late (till 11)

Only slight criticism - I went there to write (as did many others I noticed) but I found the music a bit too loud/intrusive to enable concentration.

Reviewed 18 June 2014

This coffee shop is close to my office so i have on numerous occasions walked over for a coffee. The coffee is always wonderful, but my favorite is their hot chocolate! Their desserts are also wonderful!

Reviewed 5 June 2014

I have literally nothing bad to say about Cocoa Cinnamon. I have following Cocoa Cinnamon since they started as bike Coffee and I have never been disappointed. It is a great atmosphere to catch up with friends or do work. The baristas have always been friendly and many have made it a point to remember my name. I love how Cocoa Cinnamon loves the community of Durham by utilizing other vendors located in Durham such as Guglhupf. The music here is always great particularly on Wednesday nights. The outdoor seating is awesome, especially in the warmer months.

Reviewed 30 May 2014

This place has excellent hot chocolate (like definitely fine cocoa and freshly ground cinnamon)! A pretty small cafe inside, so try to go during nice weather to find a place outside. There's also free wifi. Very hipster atmosphere. My only complaint is that it is pretty expensive: $3.50 for 8 oz, still totally worth it.